need job STILL

lol theres 16 locations go to any of them, im on broadway

ok

hell yeah, just watch some training vids at the main office by the airport runway for like3-4hrs and you’ll be on your way

for the few people that inquired about what i may be offering in the near future, I will make a separate thread if and when that day comes. I have to wait to see how a few things pan out.

yeah. fr srs.

and exactly what 3 delta sonic locations have you applied too? because there are 9 in the area.
the one in OP is hiring. they need people for the morning. if you applied there, i’d try calling. the place is a fucking mess since it reopened.

maybe god is trying to tell u something

/yourself

i tried the west seneca one , the bailey one, and the op one

go to the walden one they suck butt they need ppl

theres a manufacturing company behind a wegmans in depew and they had sign out a while ago starting at like 14 an hour

theres also the issue of me having to start at like 3

why at 3?

Like wise dude, your nothing special either.

lol

:lol:

because hes in high school, i seriously dont know how u cant find a job…

maybe he didnt take economics yet or doesnt know how to read or something.

if you cant find a job when your in high school how are you honestly going to find a job later on in life. If i were you i would seriously consider doing something different you probably come off as some high school kid that will be unreliable. (Not saying you are but you may come off that way).

idk what im doing wrong

You’re a retard…

You look like a retard…

you look the gayest character from american pie, is there really room for you to talk?

once again i stress that crack will fit fine into your career goals.