Need opinions. Updated car pics inside.

this is true.

if I pull my ABS fuse, will the lights stay off on the dash?

Revving slow=false feeling of ‘struggle’, i’m sure its fine

Honestly I have no idea dude. You’d have to ask jdaniels/lsxforums

No they won’t stay out , your gonna hqve to pull bulbs butt that may Fuck wit the anti theft system. Your front tires can’t go bigger so your tucked there as well . Just run it wit the fuse out till ya need new fires and do suttin diff like like size wheels

yah I will figure something out. I was thinking maybe trying to find someone on ls1tech to swap my front 17’s for 18’s.

but then again I reaaalllllyyyyy want the weld rts drag pack. So sick and 13lbs a wheel. You know how heavy my shits are! I would lose 100lbs just from the switch.

this is how my car will be. 26 in front and 28 in back. the smallest difference between the tire dia will throw a christmas tree full of lights at your face. just the way it is man. whats more important drew, lights or traction?

SATISFACTION IS MORE IMPORTANT!

I dunno. I dont even race anymore. No one wants to race me :frowning:

It looks mean and it hooks. I say leave them and deal with the lights.

When did I say I won’t race ya ???

I want to race you on low boost

Seriously, boat > car.

lol you didnt.

and I will still get murdered.

looks the best it ever has, i think.

bet they would look even better with some tire shine lol. No but really i love them, they look proper on the car. Keep em.

i think it looks sweet. cars stance is perfect IMO.

i say use the tires up live without abs and decide what to do when you need tires again.

Just keep them , they do look like 28 inch tires on your car , but get the goddamn car tuned , Have someone adjust the tires sizes in the pcm and you will be good to go , but keep them on there . They will be great for traction .

Sell those tires and get all-seasons that fit

FUCK ABS and TCS. Shits for faggots anyway. Pull those cock socking lights out the dash and drive around like a god damn BOSS.

I wanna see a wheelie.