Need opinions. Updated car pics inside.

Drew is just upset that his cam is small.

looks just fine

From what I can tell, I think you put the tires on for function so it’d hook better. The rake was just a side affect, and I think it looks good. Do some research if there are any pcm recalibrators for tire/wheel size speedometer change. Not sure, I know newer vehicles can be calibrated when putting larger tires on, but I think that is for all 4 tires. Your stuff is going ape shit because the tires size between front and back is different. I’d pull the abs fuse and put electrical tape over the lights for now. And then run them tires till they are shot and decide what you want to do then. The TC just reads the speed difference between the front and rear abs sensors and figures whether your spinning or not. If you pull the abs fuse, you should be fine.

still looks like junkkkkkkkk sssmokinssssss

alright im going to keep them and deal with it.

Im going to do a wire tuck to the car this weekend anyways and re-do all my nitrous wiring.

me too.

but it will never happen from my car LOL

sure it will! come out of the hole on a 150 with slicks and skinnies @ 5500rpmssssss!!!

KABOOM

O shit.

My driveshaft came through my floor and my bell housing is rolling down the track LOL

on a serious note I dont think my clutch is aggressive enough to lift the wheels on my catfish boat.

Mine will

Dooooooo ittttt. I better see one in lg

rep

smokin, car doesn’t look bad man

Don’t forget the twisted chassis since you still haven’t stiffened it.

this is true. I gotta get on that haha

have Mike weld them on for you. Subframe connectors are fairly cheap, $100 or so.

No way to mess with the calibration for tire size via the tune? I know the rear are still turning less but thought I’d ask.

wont do any good. PCM still recognizes the difference in ratio between the front back.

if anything the car is still calibrated right now for a 26" tire with the 28’s,