Need some help

I have no problem with him if he wants to look at my car then say what he thinks is wrong thats fine dont talk bad about it tell u see it.

dumbass it’s on Youtube. :retardclap

Read your first post you said in the ad he said car was never beat on thats what im talking about you opend your mouth with wrong info. Im not like your buddy selling his 08 sti that has never seen the dark.

my first post was

This thread need mOaR cracked ringlands…

which is what you’ll have soon enough…

So why not be normal and try to talk to me about it and not try to act like your gonna bash?

rofl … kids clownin on Byron like he aint been building Sti’s since before they were drivin. LOL

Im not clowning on anyone it gets me mad when people speak befor thinking thats all im sure he is a nice guy but he came at me wrong thats all.

dont get lippy wit byron man ,he is cool peeps dom . really let it go with him

I have no problem with him just he started with me first thats all.

Honestly…because i pre judged you last year after that autocross post. Instantly. that was it. we weren’t friends. then you bought an STi and I figured this was gonna be travis #2. only difference is you have more friends here.

When in a matter of days you go from:
-I want an EVO-suby’s are junk
to
-I bought a suby but I’m not gonna beat on it
to
-videos on youtube
to
-Halp my car’s f’ed
to
-Selling my car

you don’t get much credibility in my book. Then you bash the people of Unysoc b4 you even posted anything there besides a for sale thread…not much better.

All i did was put a c list ad up they didnt have to post .

sooooo , im not doin much better than ehhh lolololol

i kinda stuck up for him on there

It doesnt matter those guys on there are clowns some may not be and it is true some arent i meet two guys on there that were cool.

So maybe you have a soft spot for guys with sti’s. should I be worried?

that’s a good one. I’ve NEVER been on ANY forum that lets people just post stuff up and not comment…including this one. :ponder

New it wouldnt sell on there and im not on there much and didnt feel like typeing everything i already typed on c list.

well, from one of the resident unysoc ‘clowns’, all I’m going to add over here is this: I don’t know why you’re so insistant on believing that the reason everyone is having an issue with you is because you posted a link to your CL ad. I for one couldn’t care less if I had to click one more link, you’re not the first person to do that (although, copy and paste is probably worth it for a $20k sale). The comments about the ‘for sale ad’ were in regards to what you wrote in the ad itself, not in the unysoc thread.

everything since then has been a direct response to the attitude you came back with when :eek2:ohnoes someone said you were asking too much! (Oh no! not an opinion in a sale thread!) And Lord help us when people found out about the undisclosed problems! Yeah, because no one cares about the history of a car, right? The internet is a dangerous tool, isn’t it? Can’t hide things when you’ve posted all about them.

I’ll give you my honest advice one last time: Lower your price (return it to stock and sell off the aftermarket parts if that’s what it takes to get the price down to a point you’re happy with), give full disclosure on what this car has been through in the last month and be done with it. Not so hard, is it? Take it or leave it, that’s what I would do.

I’ll get off my soap box now, happy sales, and goodnight.

Why all the trash talk about shift over there??

I frequent both boards but do you really have to ask

uhhh…
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=17789

unysoc does not usually rally up against the bad talkers…

Come on Byron, this is t3h serious interwebs.