Need some help

damn. Did some looking up on them and found this. Check it out. I’d get in touch with Forced Performance or someone anyway if you find out it’s blown. Or go to a T3 flange and the world will be yours.

http://forums.nasioc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=618213&page=12

Well tomorrow the turbo will be off and if its blown then its blown i think it is but i want to get someone who knows more to look at it. There is no shaft play only smokes when i start the car and then goes away come’'s from under the hood and exhaust. also there is alot of oil in all the intercooler pipeing ,airfilter and it was spraying on my hood when i first found the problem.

Usually when the seals go it will blow smoke on decel after you get on it

It doesnt smoke when i get on it just when i first start it. i feel like all this oil is pilling up after i shut it off then i start it and all spits everywhere.

I blew my fp green, well the dick before me did and I would boot it and once I let off it would blow a healthy cloud of blue smoke

that does not happen there just is way to much oil going throught the turbo and coming back out and throught the intercooler and then when i shut the car off it pools up in all the pipes

http://blouchturbo.com/turbos/Dom4.0XT-R/

yah sounds like you have blown compressor seals

If mine is blown fine me a used one :).

Hmmm it may be seals I dunno though cause usually you will have some sort of shaft play

usually when the seals are bad, the bearings are bad too

does it have shaft play? how bad? side to side? up and down? both?

If your pcv system is clogged it will blow the seals without having shaft play. Just had the same problem with an engine at work. Thing would drip oil from the V-band on the exhaust housing.

verey lil shaft play but i think its normal.

Doesnt seem like the seals should be bad but I suppose its possible

heres my internet diagnosis:

cracked ring lands. cylinder pressure is going into the crank case, and is forcing oil through the PCV system, into the turbo inlet pipe, where it is being drawn into the turbo when the car is running.

ouch

Could be very true though.

needs moar compression / leak down test.

Does it sound like a subaru? Oh wait that’s if it a honda. :lol

that is what i was thinkin also as he was tellin me about it sat ,my first question to him was is there oil in the intake trac and what not