Need some help

100% what i was gonna post, do a compression test

How do i do that?

you need to get a compression tester and pull each plug and let it turnover a few times.

some one on here has one you can borrow. Warm your car up, then pull the injector clips off, take the spark plugs out and screw the compression tester in, turn the car over 10ish times with the throttle wide open. Then do this to the other 3 cylinders…And then look the low compression #'s and hate yourself for buying a subaru

fixed

+rep

PLS don’t listen to Travis.

Bring it to Synapse. Let them work their magic. Have good reliable running STi.

winner winner chicken dinner

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2-5-liter-litre-factory-motor/101927-turbo-oil-feed-avcs-line-replacement.html
ok got the mainfold back on turbo back on and found this same problem today that happend in this link. http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2-5-liter-litre-factory-motor/101927-turbo-oil-feed-avcs-line-replacement.html

You said the car was smoking out of the hood and exhaust, how would this lead to oil in you IC pipe? Or are you saying this oil leak lead to the turbo being starved of oil, then blew your turbo?

Turbo is fine i checked it again today there is no way the turbo is blown. Me and rubbin cleaned the pvc valve which had alot of shit in it. Then we put it back togeather and started it the car didnt smoke at all from under the hood or exhaust but oil was spraying out from the oil feed line where i have the same crack as in the link.

Im gonna try to figuer out more tomorrow im gonna get the line from subaru replace it. then do a compression test.

well if the engine isnt blown currently, my original prediction of june still stands.

It will be sold befor then lol

Solution =
Straight trade your smoking 05 sti for my perfectly running 98/04 RSTi. I’ll do the rest.

I would rather just sell it and make 5,000 more lol

Ok fair enough. :lol
If your motor does eventually crack a piston or ringland (knock on wood), my offer still stands.

… heard that block was blown up

i think the motor is fine i just have a lil problem i have to figuer out.

If sparkplugs are a bitch to do, I cant imagine how much of a pain in the ass it is to do a compression test :lol

cazwrx got the bidness on lock to get the big boi sty runnin niice