Need some help

that oil line is a fucking retarded design.

Why would he go backwards… Evo ftw!!!

stallmer you’re a fucking moron. and someone telling him to do a compression test on this car can have false readings if it were to have a blown headgasket. not to mention a compression test on this car is fucking rediculous. you damn near have to remove the motor to get to the plugs being as they are almost directly in front of both the driver and passenger front frame rails. nothing against synapse but the man for ANY subaru work on this board would be boxersix. synapse is honda/mitsu IMHO. there is a basis to my reasoning but i wont get into that here. those who are curious all im going to say is “JAYS05” im sure others will figure it out.

skateshelter… id still recommend running some injector cleaner through it and also making sure that banjobolt filter screen has been removed from the oil feed line. if you still are having issues PM boxersix and see what he can do for you as soon as he gets back from co-driving with his sister for the OLOA (one lap of america) that is if he’s not already back. sti’s are EXTREMELY tempermental cars and blow up if you look at them wrong. (well either that, or catch fire. :rofl)

EDIT: just checked IWSTI link you posted. yes the avcs line they pictured does have a tendency to crack with repeated removal/reinstallation or “rough” removal of the turbo. id still recommend removing that banjo filter screen though. it CONSTANTLY gets clogged causing oil flow restriction and unless you plan on removing and cleaning it every time you do an oil change its easier and not detrimental to just permanently remove the screen.

Travis. Go swallow a fucking shotgun you cock sucker.

I really think it needs a headgasket, the thing overheats after idling for a bit. And the fact that the car stumbles at low RPMs when taking off or shifting, I feel like it’s something with fueling…idk Subaru’s at all, but I know those injectors are ass.

This message is hidden because Auto0utcast. is on your ignore list.

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bbbbrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BTW, admin/mods, is there a way to COMPLETELY ignore the person, so that i don’t even have to see that bar that says that they posted?

agree 1000000%

go fuck your mom

+1 to headgasket… what injectors are in it?

why can’t somebody test the coolant quick for combustion gasses?

THAT would be the easiest way to check HG failure. good idea wayne

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/fdsa/1cbcc095.png

It has Precision 880’s in it. I have them in my car as well, and I really don’t like them. I’m looking into getting ID 1000’s most likely. But back OT, even Junior told him the injectors were junk & to look into some better ones.

I guess he could, don’t see why not. But I know headgaskets on those motors are very common to go bad.

Go fuck your cow of a girlfriend in your goddamn trailer. You are a true POS!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

fucked my gf last night and shes not a cow. yours on the other hand…
i dont live in a trailer and you still are a douchebag.

lolz. WTF. NOONE CARES THAT YOU NAILED YOUR GIRLFRIEND you goddamn taint tickler.

i dont have much experience with the precisions. if he were to change them out i would suggest buying a set of OE injectors and sending them to perrin to be modded to 816cc’s OR buying a set of PE(power enterprise) 850’s (note… must be side feed. top feed would require changing fuel rails which is a CUNT.

and yes headgasket failure is VERY common. open deck design ftmfl

you brought it up telling me to go fuck her RETARD.

I can vouch that stallmers lady is no where close to a cow and is probably at least 40-100 times better looking then your girl