Need to get this rx7 serviced

Well, the car refuses to run on its own power it will not start ever since i put injector cleaner in the fuel.

It will however run and start with fuel in the intake manifold / starting fluid.

I am 99% sure it is clogged primary injectors, i pulled the codes everything checks out okay.

Problem is, i cannot get the fucking lower intake manifold off the car it absolutely will not budge and im tired of fucking with it.

I’ve heard nightmare stories of northtowns dealership fucking up rx7s so i don’t really want to take it there… Is there a local rotary place around here i dont know of… or someone who is equipped to remove / clean the two injectors i cant reach?

Innovative?

what year is the car…I have quite a bit of experience with FDs. I’d honestly lean more toward the injector being locked open rather than closed. 1st things 1st…try holding the gas pedal WOT and cranking and see what happens. That is supposed to cut the FI system and eliminate flooding.

its a 90 GTU

I’ve tried deflooding it like that already, after that i took out the EGI fuse and cranked it over for about 20 seconds hoping the plugs would burn any fuel that was in it. - didnt work

After that i took the plugs out and inspected them, they were bone dry i cranked the engine over to see if it actually was flooding, and nothing was coming out of the plug holes.

everything leads me to believe the injectors are stuck, the fuel pump is brand new and so are the fuel filters… I’m thinking the injector cleaner got the gum out of the system but clogged the injectors.

more info:

I checked the pins on the ECU and the wires that power the injectors are all getting 12v so there is no power fault anywhere, everything that is supposed to get power IS getting power the injectors just wont fire off. The next thing i’m going to try is taking a jumper wire from the ECU (it powers a primary injector) and tap it to ground in the engine bay listening for the injectors to fire, they should spray some fuel… if they dont well… they’re clogged then

Okay when i unplug the 4 light green wires from the ECU i take a jumper wire and have a friend tap it to the floor of the car right under the ECU (we sanded it clean, nice shiny metal) and the primary injectors fire.

The car will start up immediately… so i guess its a ground issue… Great, well i guess i have to go read how to ground out the ecu better than factory

LS swap it, that will fix it.

soon

Just cleaned every ECU related ground to the car, the injectors still will not fire.

The crank angle sensor might be bad… But its strange because it still fires the coil packs?

Oddly if i ground the injectors manually they spray fuel, but they don’t spray at all while cranking it over with the ignition.

Either its a bad ECU or CAS… Which both are stupidly expensive