need to replace wheels studs

Vintage motor sports in Malta. very highly recommended.

slowmarro. in c/p land.

Bruds, in Mechanicsville.

under john Meka in the phone. very REP. shop all they do is custom and resto’s.

o

marcels corvettes in mecanicville is also really good

options. thanks guys.

i think im going to tackle it myself i just have to take a look at the thing im suppose to be drilling. it doesnt sound hard, just got to know where to drill and hopfully the studs dont give me greif.

That sucks if you have to drill the dust shield or whatever. You think they would have a opening near the spindle/dust shield where you can knock the stud out, other GM’s are like that.

yeah thats wierd, just one good wack with a heavy hammer and they should pop out, normally they have a place to go never heard of having to drill anything

there is a plate for the parking brake or something that u have to drill through

thats wierd, why not take the hub off and do it? we did mine on a pickup tailgate and didnt have probs

I hope you totally fuck this whole thing up and have to buy a new hub…dick

please read the thread, then re-post. thanks.

ur still my numero uno baby. wink wink

just ordered 2.25" ARP studs. if t hey come this weekend, this is what i will be tackling.

I will help for a small fee…and not your penis this time

:rofl

that was good. did u think that one up all by yourself? didnt know that mini brain was capable of such funnay comebacks.

I had some help from your lady friend. She said the smell peepee comment would get to you.

i dunt have a lady friendz. im single dingle. :hug

Oh noez. Looks like plenty of time to do wheel studs then

just because its a corvette it isn’t a space ship or anything. studs are a basic procedure, and ANY shop should be more than capable of this.

they are a pain in the ass but still relativly easy to do

never done them on a vette, but have on maybe 15+ assorted cars.

the problem isnt that is a vette, its that there is a plate in the way. but its all figured out, no worries.