Neighborhood watch leader shoots FL teen

So I got after reading article is that zimmerman had enough of minorities and did what needed to be done !!! See what happens when broke minorities inhabit family dwellings ! Turns into ghetto .

In my case you’re absolutely right. I moved three times in six years when I lived in Schenectady because “they” would move in and the neighborhood went to shit. It was uncanny and all it took was one family.

im dead serious , they ruin everything . fucking cockroaches man ya get 1 and all of a sudden there everywhere

After being free on bond for the past six weeks, the man charged with second degree murder in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, is back in solitary confinement for allegedly concealing over $135,000 in donations to his defense fund. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/03/12033375-george-zimmerman-returns-to-jail-two-days-after-judge-revokes-his-bail?lite

This is really still going on? The guys only half white, those morons need to drop the race card already.

They’re gonna pull the half-race card.

Stuff like this should not be such an issue, and because of some knucklehead’s actions (well, two in this case), Constitutional rights are going to be looked at.

Somewhat of a recent update to those wondering what happened with the case

A Florida judge set a tentative date of June 10 next year for the  second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood  watch captain who killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in a  gated subdivision near Orlando.

what a joke. 8 freakin months to MAYBE stand trial for killing someone!

I get a speeding ticket and my ass is grass in a few weeks time or my lic is suspended in no time there after.

Bump.

Shits getting tense in Florida.

Personally I think the evidence is overwhelming that this was self defense. Regardless of what happened before the confrontation, the crime started at the first physical altercation. I think the photos and DNA evidence are clear as day that Zim was getting his head bashed in and was in fear of his life.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I’m willing to put money on Zimmerman being found guilty, but I do agree with what you said.

Fear of mass riots.

I think that the only reason he will be found guilty is out of fear of harm to the jurors… regardless of anyone position, I saw zero evidence saying it was anything more than self defense. Even if Zimmerman started the confrontation, no crime was committed until the physical altercation.

Between Zims broken nose and cuts on the back of his head, mixed with the medical examiners report of the only injuries to Trayvon being the gunshot wound and injuries to his knuckles, its pretty clear that Zim had no choice… it was either kill or be killed

Not guilty !!!

Unfuckingreal going to be a lot of pissed people

I was surprised

It’s nice to see the judicial system working correctly. Can’t wait to hear the shit storm that ensues… I take bets that it would have been a different outcome if the juror identities had not been protected. It was nice to see that they were able to make a decision based solely on the facts and evidence.

Ya know the darkies r gonna riot

I read something that the black panthers were going target whites if he was found not guilty.

There have been multiple riot threats put out by Al Sharpton, the Black Panthers, and others. This is the exact way the LA Riots started. I feel sorry for anyone living in Florida right now.