New car advice...

good luck with theft

[QUOTE=ILCisDEAD;1017618 The girls are all sluts, and will bang out even with out a car.

God, I love UB and the slutty womens :)[/QUOTE]

if you love azn women.

if he got a full ride to ub then he probably would have gotten looked at from other schools if it was for athletics. imo i would pick any other d1 or reputable d2 school over ub besides a few sports, and none of them would be “major sports”

edit: ub only gives full rides to asians and black folk

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO? I’VE HAD MY 2002 M3 SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT ON SOUTH CAMPUS/ NORTH CAMPUS DURING THE DAY, AT NIGHT AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

PEOPLE GET THEIR SHIT BROKEN INTO WHEN THEY HAVE SYSTEMS OR VISIBLE MONEY SHOWING

YOU = FUCKING DUMB

CRIMES LIKE THIS DON’T JUST HAPPEN, THEY ARE PROVOKED YOU DUMB FUCK

so because he asked for input, he should grow up?

what information do you have that suggests he isn’t paying taxes? thus, your next inference is ill-founded as well…

now you are assuming his family business doesn’t pay taxes? why is that? because it is a construction company?

you seem like a very angry person… “Waaaaahh waahhhh, my parents didnt give me a job or pay me well when i was 17… waaaaah!!11!1!!!”

STFU :picard:

Whatever.

Your all fucking homos.

untrue. im defending you.

get the subaru. it is most practical/stable/reliable out of the bunch.

buy a $5k or less honda civic/accord. DO NOT BUY A VW.

/thread

I believe it is spelled “You’re”.

God you are like talking to a brick fucking wall… Again D1 sports > D2. have you a) been in college athletics at all, b) Friends with D1 athletes c) Stepped foot in college or d) gone through puberty

I’m guessing none of them you give shitty advice, based on stupid fucking assumption or shit you;ve heard from other people. Shut The Fuck Up

Thank you. One for the subaru.

I really don’t like the interior of it though i feel like I’m driving in the old mazda 626 I used to own haha. The AWD is beautiful my buddy pulled a caddy out of a ditch in the snow uphill with his legacy 2.5

I’ll put it this way,

Buy something you;ll enjoy. Figure you are going to be paying for gas,tickets,insurance,maintenance ect… Might as well enjoy the car you are paying for.

So, don’t go buy a new car… you will be bored with it in 3 months.

Go out and buy used car, like a 98 m3…or a older s2k or something.

Seriously though. The subaru is probably your best option. If it has to be of the three

yeah, the interiors aren’t all that appealing. but, it can be had for under 20k, is probably the most economical in terms of total cost, upkeep, and mpg. plus, awd is a great plus in the winter. i think it is a good practical car that you would also enjoy driving for a while.

Just kind of curious what turns you off about the interior, my brother had a 2003 WRX and i loved the interior. Did it really go straight down the shitter?

And +1 for the Subaru.

in my opinion it appears wavy and uses too much “plastic” looking material, if that makes sense…

Dusk, Go and Drive stuff, Worry less about warrantees and worry more about somethign your going to enjoy.

Personally I would go with something like a G35 or Volvo S60R. Sporty but still functional and with traction control the G35 is very controllable in the winter. Or an Older M series.

Get something YOU WANT. somethign that YOU WANT to drive.

You can find nice low mileage used cars still with warrantees and you can even get an extended warrantee if if that big of an issue.

Hell even the new altimas with the manual tranny are nice.

oh and btw the S60 R is AWD

They use a lot more harder plastics. On thing that really irked me looking at the 2008 is the top portion of the door panel is no longer padded like it used to be, among other parts that didn’t seem as “cozy” or nice in appearance/feel.

Basing off experience that my cousin has had his car broken into, his friends rims stolen and money stolen and held at gun point. YOU DUMB FUCK

A) APPALACIAN ST < UB DUMB FUCK WOW. THEIR PROGRAM IS BETTER THAN UB’S YOU STUPID FUCK. THAT IS WHAT I WAS STATING, SOME D2 SCHOOLS HAVE BETTER PROGRAMS THAN UB.

B) YES MY FRIEND GOT A FULL RIDE TO OHIO ST KTHNKXBYE

C)YES I GO TO COLLEGE NOW BUT THANKS

D)UM YEAH?

YES I HAVE A JOB, YES I HAVE MONEY, YES I BOUGHT MY CAR

But thanks