New cop cars???

I was driving through highland park area on tuesday and i saw a mini cooper S that was a sheriffs car and i kno mt lebo has a new charger and magnum any other stuff anyone has seen around lately?

ive seen alot of charger ones…

Haven’t seen the mini, but I saw a Charger that was dressed up like 5-0, but said “Demonstration unit” on the side.

I saw a black unmarked Impala at Day Chevrolet that was super stealth.

I did see the mini cooper when I was living in fox chaple it is quite funny.

haha, I’d like to see it TRY to fishtail anything but a metro…:ugh:

I’ve been seeing lots of unmarked Ford Expeditions in the westmo county area. Be careful. Mostly tan or green in color.

Dont really understand what you are trying to say my gaint friend?

pit manuever and contact in PA isn’t legal, and is considered deadly force.

I see a bunch of V6 Chargers everywhere…they look saweet, especially the bk/wht Ross Twp. ones.

I’m saying a mini would get owned if trying to spin out even a mid sized sedan

sweet

swear I seen a liberty on 79 with a cop holding radar out the window

The mini is fake, Its premotion for the sheriffs department. At work we have a full raced out mini cooper. Mini of pittsburgh brings that sheriffs car and a rolling bbq to the races.

The mini cop car is a base model with a auto. You can probaly outrun it on foot lol. But I sure as hell wouldn’t call it “fake”.

Not saying i don’t believe you, but why do they still teach it at the county and city academy? Just curious. My buddy just got out of there about 8 months ago and was telling me about the finer points of the PIT that he learned there.

Also, as far as newer cop cars, the city and county are going to all new Impalas by 2009, from what my buddy in the Sheriff’s Dept. says. Alot of local municipalities are going to the Charger because its supposedly a little bit cheaper, especially if they don’t want the v8 power of the Impala (the police package impala only comes with the 5.3, not the 3.9 or 3.5. I dont know why though, that 3.9 would be plenty powerful and perfect for local communities)

I went to and graduated from Allegheny County’s academy. I still go up there on a regular basis to BS w/ some of the instructors. Its not legal and not taught there.

As far as all the impala our dept. had, they were all 200 hp V6’s, NO V8, except the vic interceptors- a matter of fact, every impala cop car i have ever seen had a v6, maybe not this years model though?

sherriffs dept = glorified security gaurds

This is what we have down here:
http://www.motorpasion.com/archivos/images/charger.police.car.jpg

scottsdale has one of those

Yeah, I’m talking the NEW body style Impalas, not the 05 and olders. Those only came with the 3.8… The new ones, at least in police package, only come in the 5.3 V8’s

I saw a beige toyota highlander cop car in Oakland. It had like the led lights on the top of the windshield and back window, it had a bike rack too.

Mt lebo=intrepids n reg as well as a caddy
Bethel park=reg,intrepid,undercover tahoe
South park=regs,county,undercover explorer

Thats all i know of so far