New guy from schenectady

Hey guys my names john i drive a 98 maxima atm… i am very new to cars and i want to get into modding i am saving up this winter and look to get into a good car to mod i am into Hatches i am either going Mk 4 or Civic i could use some advice any tips i appriciate it! thnx

make sure you invest in a pussy magnet. It’s a very important mod. Good luck.

Welcome!

What tips or advice are you looking for?

Start by reading as much technical information on forums for the make and model you chose and buy as well as start doing things yourself to learn about the auto world.

Invest $100 at Harbor Freight and set yourself up with enough tools to do most general maintenance and then some.

welcome to shift!

But what about the pussy magnet?

needs the tools to install it first

i am looking to find a clean civic they run the best and they are the cheapest basics mods ??? i know cold air intake any others to add HP ??? and im probably goiong to sell the maxima ill probably post pics soon. im only 17 i make lowest 100 $ a week so do you guys think civic would be the best bet ? let me know please

First, how do you survive on $100 a week? What do you do? When I was 17 i was making over $300 a week while going to school full time.

Keep the Maxima, take the money you’d put into a car, and save it. That way, when you get the car you REALLY want down the road, when you make better money, you’ll have some money saved up to do things you feel necessary. Also, the best advice I can give, is save for the parts you REALLY want, and do it right the first time, so you’re not just wasting money replacing things you already put in/on it that weren’t exactly what you would like.

What’s a maxima ATM? Does it shoot money out the tail pipe or does it go butt to face on lady maximas?

:ponder

at the moment… :dunno

so civic or golf guys?

working weekends at a pizzaria 7.25 an hour =[

Ass to mouth :dunno

Welcome.

You said $100 a week? You will shit yourself if you know what kind of bike you can get for $400/month; get one that is $300/month and save the $100 for gas. :rofl

Problem? http://psrepublika.info/forum/Smileys/default/6trolisha.gif

Mk4 is notttt for you. Civic is a good first car to work on. Put an intake and a 100 shot of nitrous on it

Bro, where do u live? ill hire you to stand outside of my store wearing a sign for more then that… stores in albany.

Get a civic not mk4 golf

You need a new job.

Get a civic so you can afford to drive it, instead of paying to keep it from falling apart around you.

i would do that no doubt i like in schenectady but if you would hiring me during weekdays id be down dude

i would do any job i am looking for a second job now but cant find one