New Here

Hey everyone! As you can probably tell, my name is Kevin, and I am 16 years old from the east end of Toronto (the beaches). Now I do not have a car… So obviously I can’t post up any pics for you guys, although I would like some advice here and there about what car is best as well as who could possibly sell theirs to me :wink:

I hope to get to know all of you and hopefully have a fun (and educational lol) time here.

Welcome.

I have a car that was for sale, don’t rlly feel like selling it anymore. But if the right offer were to swing my way, I would consider it.

hey man , i got a car for sale if you want / ur from the beaches so you must be balling there for ill give u the car at a balling price tag : P … any ways welcome . and got any more pics of the s13 in your avatar???

Welcome

Get a beater until you learn how to drive, then get something nice.

:smiley:

rabbit the pic of that coupe in his avtar is a add in a magazine from falcon tires

get a 240 anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome to the site.

the first thing you should think about when you buy your car is how much you want to spend. If you only what to spend something like 500 dollars, your going to end up with a lot problems.

Also, you can never go wrong with a 240.

I’m not gonna be stupid about this, I think that I will wait to get a 240 (or any rwd car for that matter)… I am looking at maybe a B13 Sentra…

Welcome :slight_smile: Can’t go wrong with a Sentra…you won’t be disappointed :wink:

Welcome

Welcome

Thanks for the welcome guys…

Welcome