new local domestic tuner

Slowmarro. I just have to respond to a few of the statements you have made. Like you state we have never met. I joined and posted because you started a link that was not correct that simple. You also have stated that this failed at Salisbury. You have also made statements about things that I would do because I am a car dealer. Lets get a few things straight. Salisbury was the third largest dealer in the area and we were taken out by GM when they went through there corporate downsizing. (1200 dealers were closed across the country) It was tough for all the Employees and Staff and modified cars had nothing to do with it.

The DeNooyers have put alot into this project and I would not leave them to do this with someone else. I was offered to do this with a few local dealers when Salisbury Closed and I wanted to go to DeNooyer.
I thought my post would be simple and state the facts. Sounds to me like someone gave you the wrong information. I just tried clearing the air. Nothing personal.
Lets leave it at that and move on. I have no issue with you and I would like to keep it that way.

Thanks
Dan