NEW Monday night ICE HOCKEY 10pm Riverside

I’ll be there… this time I know which rink to go to. Don’t expect much though.

no worries

its all for fun

FUCK man i wanted to play tonight and couldnt find the thread on when u guys have been playing…

you play wed night too?

if anybody goes and skates, im the guy with the white CHIEFS jersey

thanks for coming man, you’re always welcome :tup:

sorry, wednesday was just a skate and shoot at buff state. I usually have class at that time, but had off of school for thanksgiving.

every monday, 10pm, riverside. play for 2 hours

i might show up for the next one if i can find my ice hockey skates and if they still fit. and how much is it?

well we play for an hour and a half. today it was $9 a person, but I got a little $ over what the ice cost so I’m gonna buy some beer for next week

so figure 7-10 depending on turnout

Lemme know if u need a GOOD goalie anytime.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I felt myself getting better as the night went on… give it a few weeks and maybe I’ll be able to make a play, lol.

:bsflag: pics or ban!!!

cool thanks i might be there next week depending on my money situation

hey now, i think i do all right for myself.

I’m the one with the blue and grey koho 580 pads and black helmet, I usually wear a City Honors jersey (grey with maroon writing, kinda like the montreal canadians logo) for those who come out (although i hope to get a new helmet soon)

we don’t have a consistent 2nd goalie though, sometimes the other guy has to work and whatnot. pm me your number and I’ll give you a call if I need you. jason (98ss10) plays sometimes and definately holds it down, but he plays for a league so cant always make it

tonight’s (and tonight only)'s other goalie was Jason DiSalvo

http://www.jasondisalvo.com/2006/Images/06_News_MidOhio2.jpg

http://www.jasondisalvo.com/

TTT for tonight

fuck yes. no snow will stop hockey

see y’all at 10

I won’t be there… my mouth is still swollen from my wisdom teeth surgery. I’ll be back next week. I think Andy is coming though.

TTT for tonight… ill def be there

that is if you guys are still playing…

oh fo sho. jason (98ss10) will be in net

nice, back up to 2 goalies

tonight is gonna be my last night till next semester. going home to chill wit the fam.

see u fellas tolnight

yea we had a goof up last week, but that was the first time in over a year we didn’t have 2 goalies. we always have to goalies.

holla!

ah crap had i not had a game last monday i def would have been there. Ill be there tonight for sure! see ya’s at 10pm!