New Nissan Skyline Release

check out the last update on r35gtr.com April 13 2006 so yeah those pics r old new or at least i hope that was just a concept cuz its ugly and just wrong

the pics from dubv’s link are old…they’re the inital concept version…same as the one you get in GT4…it’s been updated to the pics I posted (of the GT-R), and the Skyline portion of the name has been dropped. Nissan decided to simply call this one the “GT-R”.

You might be right…:S …lets wait for it to come out…

Only speculation obviously but I’ve been reading it will carry the new VQ35HR bored out to either 3.7 or 3.8 Twin Turbo. Lets see what the specs will be. I’m sure we will find out for the Detroit autoshow.

what does it matter what size the motor is? it’s a friggin COSWORTH MOTOR!

To me the 4-doors just look like a Lexus GS-series and a G35 mixed together…I really hope the GTR lives up to all its hype.

with 400-500hp stock it is a beast none the less… up the boost a lil and zoom … but the handling is where gtr is known for… the grip monster

i would just like to own a skyline myself… but the insurance for me would be as much as a house mortage.

^^^Not really, they are insured as 240’s here (at least mine and most of them are). Just have it appraised for the theft insurance so you dont get the crappy payout of a 91 240SX.

going back on topic :stuck_out_tongue: here’s a vid of the review of the G35/skyline “S”

http://mpt.org/motorweek/video/roadtests/rt2609a_flash.shtml