New Top Gear (Hosts: Chris Evans, Chris Harris, etc) *Trailer Added*

At first I thought the chris Harris they referred to was the xenocron tuning guy

i guess it all depends on the chemistry and whether they can transcend their resumes and develop some real character… but the decision to pick these kinds of people is promising.

maybe we’ll get two great automotive shows and their competition will drive each to be better

Chris wrote a great article about Top Gear when it broke up and he clearly understands and respects the format and how it differs from and creates the market for his current format

here is that piece: http://jalopnik.com/how-top-gear-made-us-all-care-about-cars-1688464737

everybody wants the new top gear to be like the old top gear, I want it to be different and fresh.

I’ll watch it now that Chris Harris is involved, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Evans is a popular radio host in the UK, he is also a huge car guy and a pretty avid Ferrari collector. Personally I’m excited to see the new show when it debuts in May. I love Chris Harris and I also enjoy Sabine who is the “Queen of the Nurburgring”. But we’ll have to see how the three of them are on camera together, but as Harris says, I think it will be Mega!

you would like her

The full new cast. Looks like their all-in on that diversity stuff:

• Updated - - -

Also…

i’m getting a little impatient with all this lack of good automotive content online these days with chris harris being offline and top gear gone and drive channel requiring monies…

matt farah and EVO just dont cut it.

what are you guys doing for your fix right now?

old episodes of roadkill and hotrod garage

Youtube…

Mighty Car Mods
Carlos Largo
Doug DeMuro
Engineering Explained
Everyday Driver
mcmtv2
regular car reviews
shmee150
motomantv
stop a douchebag
RSRNurburg
The Smoking Tire
that racing channel
tax the rich
car throttle
ammo nyc

I really cant stand this guy

• Updated - - -

but I also do enjoy listening to after drive for some car discussion as background noise

I hate him, but I still watch some of his stuff.

New top gear trailer:

Hmm…looks familiar…

You know when you buy that cheap Chinese knockoff that looks almost right but you can totally tell it’s not the real thing?

Yeah.

Yea, pretty much…I’m sure it will still be fun to watch, but it could never be the same…I would watch, simply because I’m a car guy…but suffice it to say, I look more forward to Clarkson, Hammond, and May’s new show…

disappointed that i didnt see any Chris Harris in that video

I was wondering the same thing…

At least they kept the vomit.