New verizon phones?

Well, my 2 year contract is up, so I’m looking to get a new phone now. I’m looking to get a LG voyager type phone (something touch screen, and I love the flip out thing), but I’m wondering if I should hold off for a bit for any good new phones coming out soon. Anyone know of some sick phones coming out? Or should I just get something that’s out now (suggestions for that as well would be appreciated) :wiggle:

I’m holding off for a blackberry bold…it’s not a touch screen phone but it is pretty much the only thing that is going to rival the iPhone for me.

well you are going to be waiting awhile seeing as it’s not a CDMA phone…

Get the Voyager.

LG Dare > Voyager

I have a Voyager, gf has Dare. Take my word for it

ib4switchtoatt

Im waiting to see this new blackberry touch deal. So far im really unimpressed at the browsers for the dare and voyager and lack of wifi is so dumb for both.

See, but you guys are all dorks and all of this is super important to you. This kid sounds like he’s never had a flip out phone or a touch screen; much like myself before I bought the Voyager.

Touch screen stuff seems to be a fad for most of the verizon phones though, if he wants a good phone with a keyboard i would say the new env because it will save him money. None of them really has any cool features just a high pricetag.

I got a used Voyager for just over 200 bucks and it’s literally perfect; not a scratch on it.

with a 2 year contract he could probably get a new envy for free.

LG DARE,CHOC 3,OR OTHER LG SLIDER WITH BLUETOOTH HEADSET BUILT IN

My wife has the EnV2 and I don’t like it at all. Front screen is worthless.

it shows you who is calling… what more does it need to really do?

Haha yea, ive just had basic flip phones before this. nothing really too crazy. my current phone is the LG vx8300 or something like that.

It’ll come to Verizon just like the Curve did…

oh, and im already with verizon. So I can do that whole “renew every two” thing and get a dirt cheap or free phone.

yep, but like I said, it’s going to be awhile.

It’s an awesome phone though, I’ve played with it a few times.

just got the dare 2 weeks ago, phone freaking rocks

the browser on the dare is great. and stop being a cheap poor ass and pay for internet.