New Whip

2005 RX8 GT 6spd just picked it up a couple days ago

Nice ride. Like the color. Were you around Rt 8 last night? Saw one just like it.

I can dig it. I like the front lip and sideskirts.

They definitely look good kit’d up… nice man!

very nice…also digging the chin spoiler

nice lookin ride

nice car.

is it a turbo model? do they make a turbo model?

There never was a turbo RX8, which is a shame. It’s a great chassis, really fun to drive with amazing balance… it just begs for more power.

-TJ

I was looking into an RX-8 and couldn’t justify the cost. Look awesome!

Can I have your wheels??

If you get his, can I have yours? haha.

ya probly me havent ever seen another white one in the area

rotary powered, unique. thank Felix Wenkel. very nice car by-the-way.

arent they supposed to be one of the only cars with a true 50/50 balance?? i swear i read in motortrend, they are suppose to handle great

i think it is definitly possible. rotary engines are smaller than a standard piston/valve engine. there are only three moving parts.

when you thank him, i hope he doesn’t punch you for spelling his name wrong, Mr. Knowitall. :rofl:

we know what rotary engines are, but thanks for the lesson, faggot noob.

you must be a know-nothing, because you talk like someone who is apparently insecure. maybe mommy will tell you that you are smart.

I know that the inventor of the rotary engine is Felix Wankel. And I know that you’re f ucking annoying. But thanks for the psychoanalysis, Dr. Freud. Now please go drive your Cadillac into a wall at high speed kthxdie

u are really smart! you should be an editor, you could find all typing errors. maybe if you get an education you could afford a cadillac and maybe even some class.