New Whip

:rofl:

darkstar is quite the comedian. maybe, an education would be a waste of time. the funny bone is looking for talent.

a CTS is basically the porsche boxster of the caddy world.

not like it’s some super elite car.

**** man, you’re right. My edgumacation is lacking thats why I’m so unsuccessful in life. Maybe someday I’ll be able to save up enough food stamps to buy your super rad Cadillac from you.

i never made that distinction. it is and has been motor trend car of the year. and lund performance broke land speed records in the 2003 cts.

From the “post your domestic” thread:

This is what this kid drives:

Want to line up my wannabee cadillac and your bona fide cadillac?

my other car buddy. yes i have two

OMG thats crazy I have four. But none of them are as cool as either of yours.

im sure your dime a dozen camaro is great. what do you think pollutes the junk yards. if you were nice people may like you more. and im sure your the fastest guy around.

You’re totally right man. There’s nothing as exotic as a CTS. Never see those around. And I don’t drive a Camaro. And you’re still a faggot. So answer my question! Do you want to line up the fruits of my uneducated life with your super awesome Cadillac or not?

The cimmaron of the 21st century :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

like i said, “i never said it was exotic.” you apparently are the best or you wouldn’t talk the way you do. and your always using the word, “faggot” are you a bit insecure about your manhood.lol you go super fast car guy. meet you at the finish line

You have any clue as to what you really say ???
Hit the search button a few dozen times and read.

just trying to fit in. real men don’t need to insult. but if you don’t understand something you can ask for help.

not insecure, just think you’re a giant f ucking faggot… you say I’m uneducated, and that I am poor and unsuccessful. You couldnt be more wrong. So keep running your mouth and see just how awesome you can make yourself look.

i never made the initial insults, just standing my ground. i don’t care what you people think. just here to give and recieve info about automobiles. if you want to use slander to get your rock off, have fun.

you people? that’s racist

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is the **** that makes me happy to not be a mod anymore. :rofl:

too bad the ground you’re standing on is quicksand. You come on to a car site and :blah: about rotary engines like we don’t know what the f uck they are, and you can’t even get the guy’s name right. :rofl: Spare us your lessons, seriously.

qft lolz