NHL Draft **now the official NHL OFFSEASON thread**

conks to Detroit

3:09PM Phoenix signs UFA forward Todd Fedoruk to a 3 year deal (undisclosed)

3:07PM Montreal re-signs RFA forward Andrei Kostitsyn to a 3 year deal worth $3.25-million a season

3:07PM Detroit signs UFA G Ty Conklin to a 1 year deal worth $750,000

well it seems that darcy tucker will be going somewhere…

but WHERE???

Buffalo for 456 million over 3 yrs

I heard 374 Million over 2 years? And also bring back Rob Ray and Matt Barnaby for a good starting lineup

it was a joke lol. seriously we need to make a move before theres nothing left like last year.

like every year

oh thank god :lol:

and yes…moves would be quite nice

“According to a Source the asking price for Brian Campbell is beyond 70 million bucks. Teams with less than 70 need not apply.”

• Eklund

I dont understand how they dont get the fact that waiting till everyone is picked over doesnt get you anywhere. We need to boot darcy if he doesnt make at least one good move this off season.

haha wow is he really worth that much to people???

he’s waiting for all the UFA’s to go, then trade for someone :hang:

if that is true

then the end of the world is near.

i am going out to buy 10,000 cases of bottled water and 20,000 cases of spam. then, im going to build a bomb shelter.

:ham:

great , thats really gonna get us somewhere

lol

Darcy has Freeagentfobia.Hes afraid of free agents in general. He doesn’t know how to re-sign valuable ones, or how to pick up or trade for prosperous ones.

seriously…got room for me :tinfoilhat:

he already made a good move. he signed gaustad to a 4 year deal, which will look like a bargain in retrospect.

but i do follow your logic.

3:24PM Toronto signs UFA goaltender Curtis Joseph to a 1 year deal worth $700,000

^^ repost

Toronto signs UFA defenceman Jeff Finger to a 4 year deal worth $3.5-million a season

facepalm

who cares, hes a bum