Ninety1two40's 240sx

o_0

gimme

Finally got the rear diff working good with new bearings, also dropped in another set of axles. Everything seems fine. Going to look into getting a bigger radiator since the car runs at about 205F on hot days like this on the highway.

Installed my XM radio also.

And I need some rear tires :rofl

Mishimoto.

Get one NAO!. Koyos good too :slight_smile:

My RB Griffin Radiator really kept the engine on low. Fans weren’t needed much. It cost me $425 or so

its not that easy, it is such a small space from the fans to the belts, even you couldn’t fit your weiner in it

Troof! I tried, good thing the engine was off! :lol

I’ll probably pick up a Koyo or similar at some point this summer and make it fit haha

Installed my spare downpipe and welded in a bung and installed my AEM UEGO. Need to get some exhaust gaskets though.

I’ll sell you my RB Griffin for your S14 and a few dollas…

hmmm like how much? pm me.

Just get a used Koyo, and wire up a pair of fans as pushers, obviously mounted to the front of the radiator.

This way you have some space to work on the front of the engine if needed. Taurus SHO fans work excellent, push tons of air and are quiet. I got mine for $25 from a junkyard.

i already have the FAL 210 fans, i and i have to see if i can use those as pushers. i also am running the a/c condenser so i need room for that.

p.s. i will not haz any ford anything on my car:lol

Technically you can just wire them in reverse, even though it’s not very efficient if you have curved blades…

Whats wrong with the Ford fans? I think Bosch makes then anyways…

I also have dual 12" Flex-a-Lite fans…

Wow good point. he had no room. i remember saying something the first time he dropped it in.

and the wiener joke. :‘(
SHUT UP!!! :’(

Roasted a set of Falken rear tires and just had Nick from Mavis mount/balance a set of Toyo Proxies TR1 on the rear. Now I have to try and not burn these off so quick :lol

Gotta stop getting new tires man

Shit’s gonna break you w/o a sponsor real quick.

lol i wake up to a text saying… Ninety1two40 is here, from nick

haha, woke up? It was like 2pm or something :lol

yea mcmuffins a lazy fuck

Were those the Falkens I gave you?