Nismo mounts Big Difference ???? or not

is bings mount too stiff

only when u wear the pink dress

I agree, be a man and get avid mounts.

damn ijust checked that out, but for me…i have no need for a top mount so i still say nismo all the way. wounder how they turned out in the long run againts “big horspower”

very pleased with Nismo Mounts. No clearance problems with strut tower braces. Nice firm shifts.

my nismo mounts will be on sat. i cant wait!

damn ijust checked that out, but for me…i have no need for a top mount so i still say nismo all the way. wounder how they turned out in the long run againts “big horspower”

very pleased with Nismo Mounts. No clearance problems with strut tower braces. Nice firm shifts.

my nismo mounts will be on sat. i cant wait!

I’d strongly recommend against the $56 plastic-cup/homemade mounts someone posted above. Alternating temperature cycles, vibration & engine fluids may embrittle this material after a year or 2…

I inspected & used the mounts that came in my clip as a “free upgrade” - they’ve never seen a proper, Canadian winter.

I still think that the Nismo mounts have the best compromise b/w ride quality and stiffness. Maybe they are more expensive than other brands, but it’s really not that much more.