No dash???

Hey guys, wondering what you guys think the law is on not having a dash, my cars apart and i dont wana put my fresh dash in until i paint my interior

aslong as i have my cluster hooked in i should be fine right???

RHD, Lowered, exhaust…Just asking for problems without a dash…

I think its illegal anyways…exposed wires…metal bars…just put it in.

This is true, fuck, i go to school right up the street so it would be a bitch to put my dash in just to take it back out.

Illegal… If you get caught.

It’s a $250 fine.

Ahhh poooooo

Just do it…psh

Jesse, your car is near-stock anyway, why are you trying to make it look like a race car?

Every car starts out looking stock.

I used to love dumb shit like rocking no dash.

no interior, no panels, stripped and bare.

now… not so much.

Jesse, you’ll only enjoy it once. Rip that shit out.

just don’t get caught:P

yeah… just dont get caught

if its just up the streeet, one may find you to be of the punanni to be so worried.

I knew 3 people that drove around without a dash for a whole summer and they got pulled over about once a week or everyother week and not once did they harass them about it or give them a ticket.
But in the end it is up to you, i say don’t worry about it just drive with out it make sure the cluster is well mounted tho so it doesnt fall and break.

Lol, Im not trying to make my car look like a race car im just lazy to put it in for a day or two then rip it back out… Was just wondering what the laws where and i got my answer.

I just got inside from 3 hours of stripping sound deadening, all thats let is around the tranny area, so close then i can spray up the front,and throw my dash in.

Mark im coming up this sunday yoh :stuck_out_tongue:

cardboard and tape mockup :slight_smile:

put it back in with the one top center screw?

fuck the dash, just dont get caught

I kinda like chris’ idea too, but just a cluster would be hard lol

toss a blanket or towel over it so it…

sorta looks legit…

Im just dying to driver her again, getting a head start on all the other people in storage lmao, winters almost over, it stays light out or so much longer now

this tread just gave me a knock out call on buying this years car…

my 350z or s2k might not never come in unless… you guys give me a huge support on my business and make me 6g in profit… thats like… atleast… 10~12 customer… shit…

Whats that have to do with any of this?