No heat

I changed my rad and everythng went well. Except now the car heats up and I have no heat. I tried about everything I can think of and find on line. Is there some sort of cooling system secret that nobody have posted online?

heater core may be plugged … get some watter wetter maybe

yea, does your car heat up like… way hot! not passing into OMG turn me off … but like… hotter than normal. you probably have air still in the system. check your coolent level because its probably lower than normal, fill your reservoir up to max and check it to see if it drops.

i changed my water pump recently and it did the same thing to me… just had to top it up :slight_smile:

leave your cap off and start your car, put it to the full heat setting and keep topping it up.

or, reverse your heater hoses into the core in case something is lodged in your heater core will make it pass the other way.

air pockets! my old car did that when i flushed the coolant and re-filled. eventually the air will work its way out, just gotta keep filling it until the coolant level stops dropping

Hey guys thanks alot. I got her working today. New water pump and air pockets. That little screw in the top of the motor helped a ton too. I tried the cap off but it kept spilling over.