no more passwords

biometric logons for pittspeed > *

it’s neat… i’ve implemented biometrics for my network access (user logon into windows) but have gotten it to work with websites.

it’s nice, you just touch the scanner to log you onto anything that requires a password… ebay, pittspeed, other car sites…

yay
go me

that’s just what you need, quicker access to Ebay. :slight_smile:

they sell those at Sams club for like $30

Im prob gonna pick one up

better get a good scanner… my on board ones on my MPC’s are total trash… i use digital persona’s upgraded scanner.

bad scanner = more hassle… good scanner = worthwhile.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4396831.stm

Maybe not the best for car alarms…

For those with broken clicky fingers:

But having stripped the car, the thieves became frustrated when they wanted to restart it. They found they again could not bypass the immobiliser, which needs the owner’s fingerprint to disarm it.

They stripped Mr Kumaran naked and left him by the side of the road - but not before cutting off the end of his index finger with a machete.

they guy did that this week on 24…to get access to the jet

ROFL!!!

haha… biometrics can be beaten rather easily. all you need is scotch tape, clear non-sticky plastic and a warm (for heat sensitve) water balloon.

just beats typing.

wonder how they know which finger it is? you can enroll any of them.

I think they saw him do it, but real ganstas would have taken all his fingers, just in case.

cut at the wrist… waste less time.

:slight_smile:

See, that’s what was wrong with the guy from silence of the lambs. Make gloves out of peoples cut off hands is the way to go! Ok, I’m done. I just laugh at the crazyness of car theft in Europe and Asia. Alarms that shock people, lock you in the car and gas you, just crazyness. The one that would shoot a piece of steel out of the underside of the car and hit people in the shins - that one makes me shudder. I know I’d set that off by accident somehow on my own car.

i wish i could have an alarm that would fuck someone up…

get the one that uses propane and stuff

some company makes a club thats has give off electric shock to anyone touching it or the steering wheel…

i always thought that was cool.

they did that last season on 24 :slight_smile:

that show is the FUCKIN BEST

huge plot twist next week … i cant wait

i wish i had time to devote to watching tv.

why? history channel is the shit