no smart ass answers...

is it possible to turn an auto into a manual? and if so, is it e$sily doable?

What car? yours?

Anything is doable :smiley:

Definitely my car was an automatic before i did my swap…

but if your gonna keep the motor you got…you just need a manual trans. and the manual parts…like the pedal assembly, shift linkage, ect…you’ll need to do a little fabrication but nothing that intessive. GOOD LUCK!!:cool:

make is a semi auto, with just a valve body.

all depends on what car

yes it can be done it can be a bitch

all depends if you car has a good enough parts place to kick over stones like us f body guys do

ok, i have an 04se-r, it has the same engine as the spec-v. the spec-v comes with a 6 speed, and some se-r come with a 5speed. the cars are 99% the same, how much $ is it roughly? should i drop in the 6 speed or 5 speed? and who can that, i can work on cars, but im not f–n with a tranny swap.

no tranny swap no manual:nono:

i know, im i was wondering if there any shops that do something like this for a reasonable price. i want to do it, i don’t have the tools or equipment.

Plenty of shops around ,just chexk out all of our sponsors:dunno:

i bet its too much $. thats a pretty big move time/money wise, especially if it’s your dd. :dunno:

if you can afford a newer specV as a play car… than you’re a whole new ballgame

i dont see it being worth the cost to auto>manual swap your 04 sentra. however i would have to imagine that it has been done before. have you tried searching the sentra sites?

Jimmy

Contact Hybridynamics

i did call hybrid dynamics, and they said they never did it before, and i checked the sentra sites, and its pretty pricey. oh well, im stuck with an auto for a while, my next se-r will definately be a stick

why not save up and buy a project car? if you like sentras that much buy an older one and play with that.

x2

i did it before in my old vw corrado. it was pretty easy just a bit time consuming. its possible, just check around see if there is a totaled one and try to snag the parts from that and go from there.