Noob to s-chassis!

keep a vigil eye and look at as many cars as u can…i just lucked out and got an 89 in awesome shape for $ 1000.00.It took me about 2 months but i found it…put your cash in your pocket and be ready to buy one on the spot if you want a good deal…and oh yeah…winter is awesome in an s13 …if you know how to drive!

Hahaha I’m just messing with yah:D

sure man, no hate lol.
you mess, i miss, its a forum who cares LOL

get an s2000, problem solved. Best of both worlds lol.

Plus an s2000 stock is a great car, put some 255/40/17 all around even with stock suspension and ur rocking… car has a solid chassis and suspension… lightweight compared to other more modern sports cars which are anything but light.

Eh… the s2000 is rwd i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

i drive a civic right now, and the only reason why i bought it after i sold my s14 was because i wanted something cheaper/reasonable all year round and good on gas because i drive to school everyday, have a bullshit job, and couldn’t afford much else. If this sounds like you, maybe you should consider it.

The problem with 240’s is that is you’re trying to get one with a low budget in mind (i.e. 2k and under) you’re prob only gonna find butchered rusted out buckets that will need more money invested into them to be able to be put on the road than you bought it for, and STILL be a piece of shit. my experience with 240s is unless you do it right the first time around and invest some reasonable money into buying one, you wont get your moneys worth (now of course there are always exceptions…1% of the time)

If you’re good with fixing things and wanna spend 2000, you can get a 240 with a little rust here and there on body pannels is okay, but just make sure whatever car you’re getting has at LEAST good rails/frame and strut towers (aka thicker metals). and take it from there…

i just started university. my job pays $100 per 8 wks of teaching…i have savings but no where close to that much o_O

it’s definitely possible to find a decent to fairly good, stock 240 for $2000 if you look around bro. I regret driving a tercel in the winter most times which case that time is coming near again, but spring/summer/fall…always a joy driving the 240! :slight_smile:

Yea, but Ahmed is a retard, you can’t expect him to grasp simple concepts like finance. Mind you, he always tells other people to go all out, get V8’s, twin turbo them, etc… but his car is a near stock piece of shit with hacked up fenders. Just ignore him, your stay here will be much more pleasant.

haha no worries. I’m used to that, I’m not JDMR (no hate) lol.
if I had the money I would’ve already gotten an S2K…
gotta sell my first car first of all…how can nobody pick up a car that runs well for $900 with zero structural rust and very little surface rust/bubbling?!