Not bad for AWD

Just got back from ATL and the first fuel stop was at 428 miles and i still had 1/8 tank! I have a 15gal tank i believe, and i only used 89octane for the trip, i was more than happy for a loaded up Audi a4 that already weighs 3200+. Had 2 passengers, 45lb dog/5lb cat and trunk was packed… Only mod is Neuspeed 2.5" exhaust.

-Also 2 days before the trip i seafoamed the oil/fuel system/intake manifold.
-Day before the trip i changed the oil (mobil 1 10w/30) and put new plugs in ngk br6e’s .028 gap…

:io:

???

how well is the seafoam oil treatment going to work if you changed it immediatly after. welcome back buddy. see you july 5th?

You are suppose to change your oil approx. 50 miles after the seafoam is in the oil, i drove around for a while with it in there and then let it sit over night… Shit works awsome, pulls to redline much smoother, no more valve tick at all. Best $4.99 i ever spent!

Yep, well maybe before i would like to go to a mighty meet but seems like its been raining alot, and when we got in last night was 69* BURRRRR, im used to 90-95* when i go to bed and with 100% humidity, funny how quick you adapt…

so you got 28mpg on a boosted 4cyl you were not doing wot pulls on? congrats lol

Thats it blah! Well like i said i still had 1/8 tank and the car was full with awd, so yea im still happy

Joe call us later…

even in all its insanity my SHO gets better highway milage than your car.
oh well good to see you are coming back.

so your gas mileage was…?