NY speed FU line...

a big FU to all the people who drive 60 mph in the left lane… slower traffic to the right … mother F’erssss

I know it can work in the US , because whe I was living in south florida even the haiti’ons knew to stay out of the hammer lane… you could fly and get anywhere in no time… but know here in WNY all the slow F#cks, just cruse in the left lane… especial in the morning on the way to workkkk…

so FU, you slow assss left lane drivers…:shoot:

good first post

if all teh slow drivers are in teh left, why not cruise in teh middle or right? lol:thankyou:

TOTALLY AGREE. FUCK you fat fucking yentas in your minivans.
These basic concepts should be taught in drivers ed.

:bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated:
seriously, good 1st post

OnA FTW.

people will never learn until they get on the autobahn and have soccer mom mercedes wagons cruising at 130 and highbeaming/honking/flicking you off if you dont move over (even if youre doing 129). bottom line… get a susp. learn to weave @ 100

oh and where in SoFla? and are you talking about the HOV lane, because that shit is gridlocked and everyone cruises 85, so you definately have to weave, thats half the fun…

More like wait until they get a $3000 ticket for going too slow in the left lane on the autobahn

This was his first post, over a year ago

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=309191#post309191

Off topic doesn’t count

here, here i hate lane squaters i try to get out of the way of faster people as soon as i can, because i know how bad it pisses me off!

suicide.jpg

drive in the right lane, its usually wide open and you can speed

one for today , a big FU to the oil companys, it took like $38 bucks to fill up the p.o.s , they make more money every year, and the prices still keep going up …

so FU oil companys…:2fingers:

welcome…

PS learn to relax…

this dude is angrier than violator

that is hard.

congrats!

People suck. I hate them too.

But it shouldn’t matter if they are going slow or not. A big fuck you to ANYONE who just hangs in the left lane. I don’t care if you are going 50 or 90. Its a passing lane! Why can’t people get it?

and lol @ people thinking you are a newb.

LOLOLOL Jared…rough week?

btw…did you decide on the rabbit yet? -this is Andrea

couldn’t agree with you more.

most annoying thing on the road… period. I especially love it when they try to speed up and give you a “wtf” look when you pass them on the right.

assholes!

It always seems to be the same people that will wait until their 50 feet from their exit to move into the driving/merging lane too. It honestly brings a little ray of light into my life when they can’t get off their exit though because “someone” is in the lane they want to be in.

sucks to be you douche nozzle

:lol: werd