NYS Inspection Question

I would hope not :rofl

Whew…
I dont want that out there…
I’m happily married.

Chris i understand but it wasn’t held at 3k for an extended period of time… you know this for fact… and the driveway it sucks…and its dusty at 5mph…everyone knows this…

But I’ll ask the owner to pave it cause that would be awesome!

:hug

I think he was just having a hard time getting it into reverse, that gas pedal is pretty sensitive

Sorry again man…

Just left you a phone message…

I’ll drive it next time with you in the car…

We’ll have some good safe fun…promise!

peace!

DC

Got it, thanks. Didn’t mean to chode it up with this dumb forum

How did this turn into a pissing match ? That’s why I was in desbelief of it cause I know Leo isn’t o.c.d he has a.d.d !!! I personally have seen d.c,s work and he has done work on my car . Obv if Leo was as mad as he seamed they wouldn’t be discussing fucking each other , esp knowing d.c is my bottom bitch !!!

BOB SAGET!

after all that…although it could have gone either way…I’m happy this was hashed, fought and settled in the 518 manner…

Thanks all for being you!

tuned up like a nascar pitstop

:rofl

Yea it’s the techs fault in this situation in my opinion, what kid wouldn’t want to get on a “fast” car and I wouldn’t want to have to baby sit every led foot “tech”

A.S.S has always been great to me! If they ever beat on my car I wouldnt care since I do it every time I drive it :lol

Everyone their is good in my book for what that’s worth.

#firstworldproblems

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CACoZojujKk[/ame]

i once took my car to 3000rpm. Hopefully it didn’t affect the engines longevity.