NYS Trooper Down

I also gave my respects. That doesn’t change the fact that he MAY (keyword) have been acting recklessly.

I pursue an argument? How about you try, “You always defend yourself for your opinions, which you are 100% entitled to”?

That’s what I was getting at with my ‘look who’s talking’ quoted reply. You call someone inconsiderate and a degenerate when they discuss this situation, yet when someone (including you) attacks my personal beliefs (which I am entitled to voice and have no reason to hide), it’s okay to attack that person and be inconsiderate towards them and their beliefs. How does that work? Aren’t you like 30? I’d think as an adult, you’d understand that logic, but evidently it’s over your head and the heads of many other users in this online forum. Notice how I NEVER bring up most of the shit I get attacked for, I am always caught replying to the bashing and attacking. Or perhaps you’re too blind to notice that because you are too inconsiderate and too much of a degenerate to respect someone who isn’t even forcing his opinion or beliefs upon you. This doesn’t just have to do with me and my opinions, but that of any member on here. Why do people feel the need to disrespect each other? Because it’s fun and a joke? That’s very lame. You guys have crossed the line on more than one occasion with me, PJB, Starr, and even Travis.

Yes, I am a United States Citizen since the summer of 2000.