NYS Trooper Down

Very true. When I wiped out on my bike and hit the tree a few months back I was handed, Imprudent speed & failure to stay right. The turn was completely covered in gravel and no way would a bike lean a turn and make it. The lady cop that was on scene talking to me while I was still on the ground even said there was nothing I could have done. At the time she didnt want to ticket me. And even the witness driving behind me said I was doing no more than 45 in the 40mph road i was one and I was riding respectfully. The cop was chewed out by her superior for not ticketing a you kid that wrecked a bike, a week later I got tickets.

did you know you could get imprudent speed for doing 55mph in a 55mph zone in the snow? Got pulled over last year for it on rt5. I was in the jetta and it snowed 3-4 inches maybe… I was blowing by tards in 4x4 trucks and suvs doing like 30 topps. cop didnt have his radar on heading the other way but since I passed a car in snowy roads at 20+ mph difference, it looked like I was flying. I told them you can prove my speed, and it is apparent that I can controll my car while I was traveling. i got a warning.