NYSpeed Time-Attack @ Dunnville

This is just for Dunnville. the HT10s are almost twice as much as the blues

I went back and looked, as I thought I mixed them up. And I did, the HT10 requires a higher operating temp. For Dunnville, I’d go with the blue’s.

yeah that’s about what I’m seeing…keep in mind I used to be able to get them for like $30 or $40/pair for the teg

$219.95 each for fronts for me, and $230 for a set of 4 front brake pads. There are definitely times I HATE owning this car. Buying brakes is one of them. Thankfully they will last me a whole season of heavy track abuse.

2 piece front rotors? 2 piece sets are like $600 for my car, I’m debating if it’s worth it

Nope, those are the single piece ones. The inside mount is $299 without the actual rotor.

Oh and on the chicane topic. I’d run it without the two outermost cones. IIRC on the right side there were 6 cones, I’d run it with 4 so you still have to move, but the correct line allows you to go flat out.

yup…like I had it setup after my 1st lap :slight_smile:

And on a completely different note. If people are interested, and I’m NOT driving (which I doubt I will be). I could bring two bullet cams, in protective housings with the proper wiring to hook up on cars during the timed laps. (One on the car running, one being wired in the pits).

Fuzzy, I appriciate the offer, but mixing me, with FWD, turbo, and a sedan on a track is a good way for tires to be destroyed and the ginger rage to come out, so I think I’ll pass. Thank you though for the offer.

So far we’ve got:

1. Onyx Z32
  2. RX3
  3. JoesTypeS
  4. STEALTTH
  5. EvoMR
  6. GSX
  7. Phil@Innovative
  8. RedrRocket
  9. Firehawk853
  10. jrod0187
  11. 93z24
  12. Fuzzyfish
  13. Zong
  14. MPD47 (Maybe)

Lets pick a date guys so we can get this done :tup:

we gotta get FDJONES to go :slight_smile:

Hawks or check Porterfields, not sure if they make pads for EVos. Also checkout Performance Friction Race pads. Some of the EVO guys seem to like them.

yeah…all I know is I’ll have to be on top of my game…esp if sam is bringing the MR

Already, the competition is brewing :slight_smile:

Spectators always welcome. Actually what we may try to do is if you come up to spectate, we could use a few people that aren’t driving to help with flagging and stuff.

theres no turbo on that sho, its also gutted beyond beleif, so weight-wise its not realy a sedan …

yeah i wouldnt mind doing that at all. if any1 else wants to do the same thing, i will be driving my own vehicle up there (NOT driving on the track though, althought 1 lap might be fun to see just how horrible it really is LOL) so i could give some1 a ride up there and i have plenty of room to take whatever supplis and equipment up with me as well.

Turbo? Hah, I wish you have the wrong car there. This car is all about pure abuse, just ask anyone. :lol:

Oh well, anyone else with a trailer that wants to co-drive? I really want to break this thing so I have a valid excuse to go with a different car next year. :slight_smile:

And I’m a maybe, the only way it would be definate is if I could find someone willing to co-drive/tow it there.

if i had a trailer hitch and the engine had a few more ‘break in’ miles on it, i’d tow it for u devin, but neither of those circumstances exist. sorry man :frowning:

im down for spectating, helping where needed. might join ya next year if :snky: is done

:ohnoes:

Id be down for ridin shotty if ya dont have anyone mike.

u got it. im just not driving to east bumfuck to pick u up and take u home lol.