NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

piiiiiiicsssssssssssss!!!

srsly where the fuck are they, joe how was the clk out there?

it looked sexy, smoked the tires like WHOA on exit, can’t testify to much more than that cuz after Patrick-AMTRAK-Lee let us by I passed him a lap later :wink:

He was leaving it in 3rd most of the day to save the tranny. He was pretty damn quick and it took turns surprisingly well for a car that damn heavy.

I wasn’t saying I was better / faster / anything, just that was my only (limited) experience with “how was the clk out there” - I don’t deny that car is quick for the fat pig of a Benz that it is :wink:

The nearly bald rears on the Benzo didnt help either.

Probably not. The car could use some stiffer springs or something because there was a lot of leaning when he went around the turns. I was surprised at how quickly it took turns. Obviously, there was no surprise about how quick it was in the straights.

I just wish I had a picture of you almost losing it behind me. I could see your oh shit face in my mirror. :wink:

yeah that was me pushing it :lol: Or that might have been the time I accidentally hit the downshift lever and thought I aced the tranny

Holy fuckin train wreck.

So all in this thread we’ve had:

1. A waaaahambulance call for a guy who didn’t get the date he wanted.
  2. A decent discussion about brakes.
  3. This latest Joe vs Jrod drama
  4. Oh, and this discussion of the track day.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg
:lol:

lets see some driving or pics… less bullshit

THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST WARNING

1) KNOCK IT OFF.

Take your gay ass bench racing somewhere else, both of you.

You were at a fucking lapping day, neither of you have a clue about racing or passing so just stop now.

Go buy a transponder, and handle that shit on your own time.

Take that bullshit to kill stories where it belongs. CLICK HERE

2) Quit you bitching about the custom titles. You know the rules, put up or shutup. You want it changed, put up the $$$. Otherwise STFU and deal with it.

Back to constructive conversation like brakes, and learning how to control your car properly, etc.

Edit: And pictures.

wow, as he gets out the BAN HAMMER… at least you weren’t there to fuck up the flagging this year Rick :wink:

j/k ducks and covers

I didn’t ban anybody :shrug:

And I didn’t fuck up the flagging, they only had 2 color flags, you can’t blame me for grabbing the closest flag available when some guy goes flying off the track :stuck_out_tongue:

at least it wasn’t the green flag

What good does a transponder do at a track without a timing system?

:wink:

Some transponders come with their own transmitters that you can setup at the line :wink:

Either way, not my problem.

Thought they had their AMB setup available?

nah, I asked, do dice. Said they were waiting on someone to put the money up and install it. Maybe CASC? I just stopped listening after he said “no.”

haha, word. That’s unfortunate.

Pics?