NYSpeed Weekly Poker?

I am in for tuesday if it happens

I can take your money any night

:lol:

Anyone up for a 40+5 tourney on the 12th?

$40 to the tourney and $5 bounty which you get for everyone you knock out?

I was thinking maybe 5 for the host so I/he can afford to buy some decent tables and chairs. Maybe half goes to the host and the other half goes to whoever knocks someone out when half of the players are out?

in

:fry:

Anyways I’m in- I don’t have a problem with $40+5, but some others might.

IN

I would be game for throwing a pot at the host if we do it weekly and continually use the stuff. I am not really for throwing $5 at someone to use the stuff once and we never see it again. I would also consider a pot for the host and also pizza/beer during the games.

I would play for like 20 + 5 if it got more players. I would rather play for less with 30 people than play for 40 and only have 10 people.

i like the 20 + 5

I’m down for something weekly (or close to it)… Been trying to for a while now but getting regular players has been a bitch. Seriously lately its just been me and my buddy playing heads up on a nightly basis, once in a while we might get like 5-8 players.

Well, let’s be a little more proactive and possibly set something up for next week.

If 20+5 gets players, that’s fine. It’s about the competition for me, not the $$.

Im always down to play. I go almost nightly to Seneca to play 1-2 NL for a few hours around 10 PM. I will play local cash games for fun if there was one.

I would be in for next Tuesday. I would do $20 + 5 for a bounty tourney and then i would throw in $5 for the host/food/beer

I’m in.

Pending event posted on the first thread with attendees. itsJim just needs to verify

I’m In

edit: maybe not depends on how engrossed i am with madden

double edit: ill have played enough madden by that point that i can give it a rest im in

Yeah the 12th @8:30 works for me

In, and I’m sure RobHimself will be in also

Thanks for speaking for me because i am def in.

I would be in then as well