Obstruction of view ticket? Cmonnn

lol really? :rofl

That’s what I heard. It’s a convenient, albeit laughable, excuse to pull you over.

:thumbup:thumbup sums up the latest tickets with a 99.5%+ accuracy

Z28 cop car ftw.

hahah, i would die if i saw some dude rolling around like that

i got pulled over in cp for my license plate light being too bright…cop wasnt to pleased when i pulled into sparetime on the grass and rooster tailed mud at him :rofl

what do you mean too bright?

Emitting or reflecting too much light readily or in excessively large amounts.

and they are equipped with a precision calibrated device that measures this?

:facepalm

Oh, radar can be mounted on the dash even, so long as it has a clear view of the road ahead and straight back through the rear windshield.

“to bright” is VERY subjective, same as too dark, too loud etc etc.

as far as radar detectors go, yes, you could mount it lower. some will still catch a reflected signal even laying on the seats(my V1 has done this), but for it to be most effective, you mount it as high as you possibly can. same as with a radar or antenna or any device of that nature.

Most laws are subjective, vot.

I’ve moved mine around before choosing a permanent spot for it. What’s most important is how the radar is aimed. High or low makes no difference so long as wipers, headrests, etc. are not in the line of sight.

too bright as in, its an underhood dome light with an 1156 bulb in it, with a makeshift hood over it. It beams directly back into peoples windshields lol

:rofl

i cant say if they are, i dont know enough of them to make that call, but i feel like it just allows certain officers out there to abuse their power as they see fit.

what does a ticket for a light thats too bright say on it?

didnt ticket me, but id assume it falls under “distraction to other drivers” or something like that

i got a clinging to a vehicle ticket once

sounds about right.

is that like tailgating?

motherfucker this is america. we will ticket you for w/e we god damn well please.