Obstruction of view ticket? Cmonnn

:lol:lol:lol actually, youre absolutely right on this one, Wayne. 100% correct. :thumbup

suck his penis some more lolol

this law is simply a reason to pull you over. plain and simple.

Yes it’s called an eyeball. I have two of them.

ur right Dave.

The officer probably just looked at, do you know what I mean?

im thinkin the majority of these smaller tickets(smaller in comparison to major speeding tickets) are dependant on the mood of the cop issuing them. if theyve had a shit week/day/month they’ll be angry and will be more likely to stop people for smaller simpler things more often.

Yeah very true, im sure there were more obvious things he could of got me for, like my tint for example!

And what car do you drive? Does it appear 1000% stock? Can the officer see a baby faced young man driving said car?

It took me a long time to admit it but, driving what you drive opens the doors like flood gates at the hover dam, one reason to pull them over and “see what they are up to”.

One ticket like that is like loosing your virginity. Just wait till you get yanked and receive: inadequate or no side mirrors, inadequate or no brake lights, inadequate or no turn signals, inadequate or no exhaust and inadequate or no license plate light all in one shot. An hour later, they were all “fixed” and written off, a week later all dismissed.

This is why I will not own another modified vehicle built post 1996 and the modifications will be perfectly legal. Penal law will be printed out and highlighted ready to go when the cop tries to pull shit on me at the side of the road.

Fuck the police.

I drove my samurai to work one day (live and work in schdy), got pulled over 3 blocks from my house…
cop was like “what the fuck are you doing??” :lol

no ticket thanks to my get out of jail free card (NYPD Sargents Benevolent Association) :thumbup

Yeah I mount my radar detector so high on my windsheild that the factory metallic tinted glass blocks part of the radar signal.

Your right krazy, im kind of regretting getting something that attracts police attention, at this point i wouldnt mind driving a hunk of rust haha, im kinda curious how much this ticket will cost me

Just curious, do you know the cops name that pulled you over?

I would totally fight the ticket. Draft up a plan to defend yourself with documentations, dress nicely and go to court.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9777/fightthepower04.jpg

Yeah i do plan on fighting it, and rita his name was ben something i think it started with a p.

Fuck i just walked out the aaa building and saw a handful of cars with gps holders

Probably $120-$150

The cop prolly looked at it and said “would you look at that”.

First off, send the ticket in signed and plea NOT GUILTY. wait for the new court date in the mail… NEVER just show up to court, they are just going to ask guilty or not guilty. guilty, you pay and walk away all done. Not guilty they tell you to come back… so you just wasted an hour + sitting there for that only to come back and do it again.

Go to the police department and ask an officer to come outside and show its was removed, the sooner the better, have they sign something. If they are nice, they can do this… but dont HAVE to so ask nicely.

Or take a picture of it removed, next to your phone showing the date and time, print it out. Bring that to court, again dressed nicely, yes sir, no sir when you speak to the judge and/or DA. “I wasn’t aware a daily used device such as a GPS is illegal to have on your windshield. I guess now knowing that I can see how it could impair your vision, I just thank god that prior to my ticket I didnt get in any accidents because of it blocking my view.” Make it sound like you are sorry and ignorant, and it wont happen again. Say I removed the thing and here is proof, send an officer out to verify if you would like too.

It should get dismissed and your free to go or fine removed and you pay a $30 court fee if the judge isnt a retard.

then proceed to put it right back up there and say what a fucking stupid law. :rofl

Better idea: Walk into the court room a day after the date on the ticket, walk right through the metal detector without emptying your pockets and just take a hate-shit right on the judge’s bench. Works every time.