OCTOBER SNOW STORM OF 06 ALL SNOW RELATED POSTS GO HERE and ONLY here

no clue give em a call

i got a white 90 325is when I sold jam the black one. its not as nice, its got little spots of rust everywhere, but whatever

needs a hood, glass is fine, haven’t seen the roof yet (lot of snow/me not wanting to see it lol)

I finally got to sleep last night after pulling a 30 hr shift doing the standby for this shit. Slept from 10pm-4am and went back to work. I’m home to take a shower and I decided to check my mail and shit. This fuckin blows. It was absolutly insane. Our 4x4 trucks were getting stuck in 2 feet of wet snow thursday night/friday morning. Absolutly freakin nuts.

FUCKING CRAZY HERE AT MY STORE everyone needs car chargers

Its not even the snow thats bothering me. Its the Zombies that came out of nowhere…this is just like 28 days later. Hope you guys have shotguns…the ritz is prepared. Shotguns and gin.

Some parts of Twanda are up, some are not. I’m off Englewood, I’m on generator & dial-up. It sucks. National grid told me 10/22 for return of service! Stay on G.I.

at my uncles house here since i haven’t had power in west seneca since thursday nite…they are saying we MIGHT have power by monday… i sure hope so.

the trees in our neighborhood got trashed beyond belief, the fields that were behind our house are pretty much completely gone, i was never able to see houses before now they are clear as day lol gonna be alot of cleaning up to do…

argggggggg at my dads house ony 3 miles away from my house. his street has power and other streets on both side have no power…

yes it is

i was their around 10 to see if i would be workin today and at sears downstairs by the tools section there was about 500 people standing in line because they were gettin a truck load of generators in at 11. the line was from the door all the way back to the stop sign to get to the door if anyone know what im talkin about

I had to babysit a 7 month old baby and a 2 year old overnight for just wednesday night…well the mom was in NJ on business and ended up getting taken to the hospital because they think she had an abdominal anorism so she couldn’t get home thursday night as planned…the father was in Texas and couldn’t fly into BUffalo cause the airport was closed so…i have been stuck with these two little kids at their house with no heat, no food besides some fruit cups and no power since wednesday…luckily my boyfriend lived close and still had half power so with their awd Pilot…i made it there friday night and they got picked up this afternoon…wow what a crazy and scary 3 days. It was really hard keeping the kids warm enough until we got to the heated house.

ugg no power at my house, my parents house, or the GFs parents house…

My office just got power so I’m here.

Generator FTW

East Bumfuck

got like 5 inches of snow

power went out

Ran the generator

power came back on this morning

no trees fell :gotme:

I’m in West Seneca, we got over 18 inches, still no power and the generator has been hummin since thursday night.

Here in South Cheektowaga we got around 2ft. of snow. Lost power at midnight on thursday and got it back on friday at midnight (24 hrs. of hell). I had to pale water out of basement for 8+ hrs. until I could finally get a hold of a generator. Just happy I didnt have to run that generator all night and piss of my neighbors of the noise, I couldnt even fall asleep with it being so loud. Im sure alot of you guys had it worst tho.

It amazes me less people have generators. Even for a cheap ass one theyre $200-$300. That will give you enough juice that you wont have to bail water, maybe even run a space heater. It seems foolish not to have one…

Our setup is :pimp:
Hardwired in to run furnace, sump, kitchen, tv…

siqqqq

yeah, we had no power from thursday at midnight until this afternoon about 1. the generators in my neighborhood were INSANELY hard to fall asleep with. and our setup was pimp too…hardwired in as vq30de stated.

At some point I will pick up a generator. I really haven’t had a need for one yet.

Ok, Dad just called me at work, we just got power back. Haven’t seen a computer in a few days, haha.

niagara falls… no snow no trees fallen… no power outages… for once its nice to say im glad im in the falls…