OCTOBER SNOW STORM OF 06 ALL SNOW RELATED POSTS GO HERE and ONLY here

couldnt agree more…

I thought a “NO-BRAINER” was putting all the food in the fridge outside in the snow? I hear so mainy people saying that all their food has spoiled. I don’t get it.

And i reached in my refrigerator for my fav. drink. Whole milk.

Took the cap off and gulped right out of the carton… only to taste a very,very,very bitter taste.
What happenend next would have to be posted in the NWS thread.

but you can imagine.

spoiled milk FTMFL

:gotme: But again, do you really have to wonder about the “no-brainer” types of questions with the kind of people that live in this city?

i put milk…cheese…frozen chicken/nuggets ground beef and various other goods in a cooler packed it with snow then buried it in snow

goodluck finding milk now lol, we have such a huge shortage

The mustang should get an Altezza ticket.

EDIT: And a lumina front end conversion ticket.

My suggestion:

Find a cow.

Mmm… chocolate city

and im gonna go buy myself some nike one’s and jewlery…oh and the extra ones we scam I am putting on ebay… :roll:

im not pissed with the fact they got them, its what they did with them…

this is why i’m glad i do not drink milk.

Was preparing to pull the battery out of the SHO, so I could wire in a power inverter to provide power to the blower on the gas heater. In preparation of the power going out. For the most part my fridge was empty, but I would of have a BBQ with the meat I had left outside of course.

But that never happened, so instead I just turned on every piece of electronic equipment I could find out of spite. And mostly sat around playing MGS 2 on the projector until the trees were cleared out just so I could go buy another game to play. All while posting this off the the neighbors connection.

For the most part that would work, but there were areas like where I live that didn’t get any snow and still lost power.

i havent had this much fun since college. i have to admit, making the trip to walmart to buy fight night 3 was a great idea

http://myspace-998.vo.llnwd.net/01296/89/96/1296266998_l.jpg

the reason transit was closed between walden and broadway

^ lol

now that sucks.

yeah there is actually another car to the left of those two so three.

I would like to know how those cars got in there. It’s not like there’s street parking…did people actually think they could make it across.

Now i sit down facing the wall with my PlayBoy Calendar and my mouse, just so i can pretend like i’m using my computer.

EDIT:… i’m at my computer at work. The above situation is at home.