Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

8-2 Way to go into the all star Break …

That was one of the best games I have seen in a while…lots of scoring and fights…about time Malkin had a big assist night. Toronto was so cheap in the 3rd…but I have to give it to Thorburn, Talbot, Orpik, and Malone for standing up for the team. Can wait till all star game now…should be sweet.

i have recci, malkin and staal on my fantasy team. !!!

w00t

i wish there was no allstar break. we have some momentum built up. i hope we can continue .

Awesome game last night…Crosby is just flat out sick…he is unfuckablewith. Pens have the perfect line combos right now…and with Eaton back we are gonna be hard to beat playing like we are now. If you missed the game here are the highlights…watch Crosby’s assist and goal…then you will realize how he is unfuckablewith.

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/pplayer.php?rep=1899

the game was awesome last night… i got home mid 2nd period. and what a time to get home. crosby’'s goal was awesome but i still like the diving goal a few weeks ago better… the team is amazing… actually fun to watch finally.

goin tonight with bics. im wearing my Malone college jersey. heres a good article on my boy!!!

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/07030/757908-61.stm

sweet article…Can’t wait for the game 2night. I will be wearing my best x-mas gift…#71…and kate will have on Crosby All Star Player Tee…just hope we beat the Panthers…we always have a tough time with them

Not to point out the Bad…but I just read the Panthers won 14 out of their last 15 meetings against the Pens…I think we are due to take this team to school…well I hope at least, don’t want to jinx us

Went to the game last night…pretty sweet game…considering we suck against the panthers. Eating wings and pizza and drinking beer in a box for free FTW. Pens are 6-0-1 in their past 7 games…2 points away from 6th place with 5 less games played…total sweetness, lets hope they can keep it up

fun times

7th place

I know thats what I said…we are 2 points from 6th…but we played 5 less games…so we can actually make up some ground and move even further up in the playoff race

hope the arena deal gets done within the next few days, as soon as i hear the news im going to the bar lol

x2

Tonight’s game is a huge one, Montreal isn’t too far ahead of us, 2 more points will be sweeeeet!

Keep in mind chances are we played like 5 less games…so the standings are a bit misleading.

ill be there w00t!!

i was there on tuesday as well… that game was awesome. That was my first game since we were in the playoffs when we won the stanley cup. Its amazing how shitty the arena is when you have not been there for a while and been to all the new facilities

awesome game last night! this season has had some of the best games ive ever seen, last night being one of them

1 gripe i have and this is just me picking…i understand crosby id argueably the best player in the league, but put that aside for a second…if i were Therrien, i’d sit that dude down next shootout. i know itll never happen and all the 87 ball-riders (bics) will disagree, but come on. if ANY other player on ANY team went 0-7 in shootouts, they’d be bench riding come shootout time. i’m sorry, i understand special treatment, but only to an extent. this isnt the Pittsburgh Crosbys, its about the team. sit that dude (even if its just once) and let someone like Staal take a shot. i think it’d actually help the team. its not good when everyone on the team feels like Crosbys an exeption and gets special treatment for everything. i know itll never happen, but it should.

I went last night, GREAT game. anyway. with Crosby it’s not that he cant produce in the shootout because obviously he can, going 3-4 in the all star game. i personally dont think he can concentrate with every mother f’r in pittsburgh screaming his name while he’s trying to take a shot. i guess it comes with the talant and the sport, but still. he had him soooooo beat in the shootout last night, only thing that sucks is the puck rolled off his stick.

oh well great game and they definately earned those 2 points. it sucks that the Canadians picked up that shitty final goal to tie it, we needed those 2 points and for them to not get one. but oh well. like what was said before, we’re still 3 or 4 games behind and that will definately make a huge difference for climbing the standings later in the season as the top teams finish thier season