Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

like i said. there would be no outcome last night from the meeting

crosby should hold the puck and try to go through the whole team some more (sarcasm). it looked like montreal all over again in OT last night. good thing madden didnt bury that.

I just don’t understand how much “progress” can be made. I mean, WTF. I just don’t trust Rendell. The fact that it isn’t resolved and an arena being built now just makes me nervous he is going to fuck it up more.

Crosby has looked like ass for quite a while now… all through the streak and now. They had that streak cause of everyone else stepping up. Hes pushing or something, dude just needs to play.

yeah i dont know whats up with crosby, he gets countless chances and good shots on net, but they just aint going in, he is gonna break out soonner or later with about 3-4 in one game

i dont mind him slumping, hes done more than enough already, hes young and i dont expect him to put up insane points every night. its obvious he has dropped off, but thats ok with me cause i think he’ll get back on track. i’m just getting tired of seeing him do this stupid shit where he thinks hes invincible and tries going through 3-4 guys and it NEVER works. all this jumping over ppl and sliding on his knees and tyin to stick handle is gettin old. here and there, its cool but 9-times out of 10 it just goes back the other way for an opportunity for the other team, so he should probly chill on that shit.

^^^STFU I agree somewhat yes he does try to do too much late in games at times. But he has to…that is what superstars do, they try to make things happen when you need them to. As for the sliding on his knees or jumping, I am 100 cool with that…he only does that when that is the last option and it is better than having the puck stolen and taken up the other way. Good things happen when you drive hard to the net.

…or just pass it or dump it in and get it deep and give us an equal chance to fight for the puck rather than have it stolen and go back the other direction 9-10 times

I guess there are times he can dump it, but I would say there are more times where I would rather see him drive hard to the net like he does to create scoring chances…it is all situational…but I would say most of the times he drives hard I would rather see him do that than dump it.

id rather see him dump it or do something like last game where he spun and threw the backhand to the net…atleast that lessens the chance of a turnover and gives the opportunity for someone else to make a play. the holding and tryin to go through ppl at all costs was cool, like twice and now its just old and it usually doesnt work anyways. im all for hustle and trying to make spectacular plays, but in certain situations. tryin to go through the whole team while circling the zone on 4 on 4 in overtime is not that time.

Thank you Mario! I apologize for my previous avatar.

PENS STAY! PENS STAY! PENS STAY!

Hopefully fshowcars is home crying in his purse :kekegay:

PENS STAY! PENS STAY! PENS STAY!:beer::beer:

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_071223515.html

best day ever

aha yes…now all we need is a W against Buffalo 2night

Kansas city news paper article.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16891515.htm

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/sports/11236233/detail.html#

glad they are staying :bigok:

aha yes…Buffalo goes down…sounded like a close game (OLN FTL). Christensen FTW in the shootout…Crosby had a decent game too 3 points plus a shootout goal…103 on the season now Lecavalier is in 2nd with 93 points. Crosby played 5 less games too!!!

need to beat the devils tomorrow hopefully broduer is swiss cheese. Its going to be hard with the energy we played with tonight.

christensen’s and crosby’s shootout goals were text book undressings…I was glad to see that. when briere had that sweet ass goal I thought the pens were done even though they were still 1 up. buffalo had some serious momentum after that

edit - talbots goal was a freak, no one in the stands knew what happened lol