Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

I agree…how about no Malkin in the shootout. I agree with that…but I would have put Staal in.

yeah I was like ruutu??? wtf? then what’s he do tonight? gets a random goal lol. Its good to see some of the other guys taking command

and an assist. i think he got 2nd star tonight…lol. hes sweet. nice to see us shut devils down and win like this. this season is so awesome

that was a great game tonight.lets keep it up friday

great game

Roberts FTW…that was great. so far for the month od March 6-1-1…march is HUGE…lets keep it up

biiiiig win last night.

that would be funny if we caught NJ. its possible…4pts back.

Roberts was a great pickup for us great leader and plays 60 min

Roberts FTW…good shit

:rofl:

its nice to beat that bastard brodeur!! in 91 the pens erased a 12pt ranger lead in the month of march. 4 pts can be gone by the begging of next week. They are in like every game…thats so important going into the playoffs. Too bad the Big Guy isn’t part of this playoff chase.

It’s so funny how the Devils are challenging for the top of the conference and fill their arena 80%… Plus they’re getting a new one built. Is tehre even a hockey market in Newark??

they are moving up the road like an hour though which they feel is a better location

NJ fans are a joke…but like smokeyassturd said they are moving to a better location. We’ll see tho…now they have like 8000 fans a night in a 18,000 capacity arena…and it has been known that their own fans boo them for playing boring ass hockey. fuck that team

I’m going to be sitting in a box for the Ottawa game Sunday night! :cool:

Too bad I have to leave after the 2nd period to go to my adult league game :doh:

Tonights game will be house.

:crying: i miss Stingrays vs Channel 4 (i think thats what u guys were). that was a division rivalry. lol.

i hope by next week we’re ahead of NJ in the div. that would be so sweet.

:rofl: Word, I miss that shit too. It was fun playing because we knew there wouldn’t be any fights or anything. Plus Jon is my bitch :rofl:

Win tonight = 2 pts. off division lead. NJ got beat last night 7-2 Brodeur got pulled after 1st period :kekegay: