Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

:nono:

baseball.

no soccer

Plain and simple we didnt play 60 minutes…if we could play a full 60 minutes and get some more shot on Emry I think we can light up the score board. Also I know I sound like a crybabay pussy, but what the fuck is up with the refs…Crosby get punched in the face in front of the refs and if we do anything to anyone on Ottawa we get a penalty…gotta call it both ways.

Not to sound like I am jumping ship but I think it is pretty evident that Ottowa is a better team then us. Not to say we can’t still beat them. We have much better talent but are still a few years away from being a dominant team. They have a much more solid defense, and they have just as good if not better puck control in the offesnsive zone. 5 on 5 They are just plain and simply better. If we can get our powerplay clicking we could easily take this series. Without it chances are not in our favor.
Lets Go Pens.

welcome to playoff hockey

I know, but EVERY game so far he was punched in the face in fron of the refs…one game was with the shaft of a stick and no call…it just seems we never get away with something like that. If you gonna let things like that go then let them go both ways.

i’m very dissappointed in alots of guy

Crosby, Roberts, Rechi stepping up, they are amazing. Officiating must be rigged, I’m outraged. I thought they were doing a good job early in the 1st then it all went downhill. Still no excuse for our style of play as usual. Hopefully they can pull something out of a hat and I can keep my playoff beard.

If anyone is interested…my graphic designer buddy made these shirts up. $10 a shirt and 2.50 for shipping… so 12.50. L, XL, and XXL. Let me know if you want one and I’ll forward his PayPal addy. Thanks.
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6711/crosbyshirtfinalei4.jpg

Im 29 and cant even grow a beard yet! lol

But yeah the pens sucked and what a pitiful display, I didnt watch the 3rd period. Turned on nhra and it was a better showing by far!

oh wow @ 2nd period.

tonight, Ekman in, Christensen out. i’m ok with that move. besides the couple sots Erik had last game, its like hehasnt even been on the ice. he hasnt done much at all. i dont think hes won 1 battle along the boards all series. Ekman has to be dying to get back in, so i look for him to be on fire tonight…hopefully.

Even tho I ride #16’s jock, I have to agree…other than that sick wrist shot he got stoned on he hasnt done shit.

malkin needs to come out from the shadows

x2

theres a news thign somewhere about malkin lately getting a bunch of root canals and shit all over his mouth so may explain why hes been so shitty

Good to see the referees are calling the right penalties (Charging of Ruutu tripping on top of Ryan Malone.)

I miss being able to watch the Pens play. I wish they would have done better this playoff season since it’s their first in a while. man I love watching Sid the Kid when I can. He reminds me alot of lemieux and a bit of (bites thumb), I hate to say it Jagr. When JAgr wasn’t a huge jackass. what I miss the most is Alexi Kovalev #27 he was so good and we just watched him leave. Go Pens Glad to hear they get their new Arena. woot woot go Pens

It was a painful loss yesterday. I thought overall we looked awesome, seemed to have control of almost the entire game. All i kept saying is the Hockey Gods do not want us to win this game. I thought everyone on our team didn’t leave anything out there, they all played very ha…it was just one of those games. It is going to be rough to come back down 3-1, but I wouldn’t say it is out of the picture. Lets hope we play like we did yesterday for the rest of the series(minus the powerplay) and Ottawa chokes like they did in recent years. Non the less whatever happens I still enjoyed this season and am very impressed by what the Pens accomplished this year.