Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

i doubt we can come back, but its a possibility. its weird how we could handle this team in the reg season but cant find an answer in the playoffs. lets hope for a win tommorrow and go from there. i still think we can beat them if we get shots in on Emery. its just weird how we havent been able to set up/cycle all that well, or get any real pressure on him. i dont think their defense matches up all that great on our forwards to shut them down, but its happening.

Hard to get your forwards any love when the D can get them the puck. We need some puck moving defensemen. All these passes, they are never on the spot. They never can get a good, solid breakout going.

Kris Letang can’t get here quick enough. I cannot stand Melichar or Scuderi. I hate them more than I hate Ryan Malone.

haha. true, but gonchar and whitney were badass at bringing the rush all year, so you would think they’d be able to atleast set somethign up.

how can you not like Melichar I think he’s good and Scuderi isn’t that bad yeah he needs to work on that puck control and passing but he’s a decent defense man. Pens usually never have a problem with breakouts yeah some generally bad outlet passes but they recover them rather well. Then again I haven’t gotten to watch the Pens play too much so I have been out of the loop for a while.

:sadwavey: bye penguins

melichar and scuderi are nightmares on the ice, i would play nasserdine over either one, i cannot wait for letang and hopefully a couple useful signings in the off season, next year we will be even better and 3-4 years from now, NO ONE will wanna play pittsburgh

well like I said I’ve been out of it for a while I thought they were decent players when we first got them. Well hopefully they pick up some good players in the off season. maybe next year we can go past first round playoffs

Just like we WILL this year!!!

we are winning tonight. i know we wont go out that easy. lets go pens

3 straight W’s coming, I can feel it.

Ottawa is a roster full of choke artists.

^ well thats been their drive to break this history…lets hope it doesnt happen

I’m hoping for three W’s as well but come on after they bust their ass 3 straight games to make all three wins they won’t make it past the next round. They will be too exhausted.

omgs so nervous so nervous

i dont understand hockey playoffs…

looked on the website and we’re playing nothing but the senators all this month?

cliffnotes on playoffs please

best of 7 game series to advance to the next level

damn it pens losing 2-0 in second sucktastic come on pull it together guys

Yep, not looking good… tons of chances and cant get the puck in the net. Oh well now they have some playoff experience.

like I said earlier. next year they will do 10X better

well good season pens. I know for sure next season will be the bomb diggidy

so we lost the playoffs?