*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

Bump for the upcoming home/home series between the Toronto Mapleless Leafs and the Buffchester Sabricans

also bump for the mancari/tucker rematch…for those that missed it http://youtube.com/watch?v=c6boOAbikkc

and before j_fagmo says that tucker was on top at the end, one punch from each guy and only one of them was wearing the crimson mask at the end :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump. Great game so far.

Buffchester Sabricans are up 4-1 at the end of the 2nd. :lol:

5-1 with 15 min to go…this is getting embarrasing. Leaf’s fans are heading for the exits.

wow the leafs are good :tup:

Obviously. We all know only good teams could achieve 10th in the Eastern Conference.

6-1 hahahahahaha.

Poor Leafs.

i could rub it in as i’m sure j_espo would have if he won, but i’m not. I’m just going to pretend like this game didn’t happen, sorta like how toronto pretended to show up.

subtle, yet effective. :headbang:

Not only all the Rochester callups, but Briere goes home sick and we don’t even put anyone in to replace him. That was a sad showing by Toronto.

I’m wondering if after losing to Montreal they have simply rolled over to play dead.

1st post in thread, but I had to say that:

jesus thats a sad showing by TO.

3 games in 4 days… kind of tough to go full blast

The schedule is the schedule, you’d say the same if the situation was reversed.

Regardless of 3 games in 4 nights, you played half of an AHL team. And a short bench. You have no excuses.

And what’s with Bilak (sp) not fighting Peters? You’re down big, looking for some kind of spark, and you don’t start that fight? More evidence of roll over, play dead. Wait for the golf course to open up.

i hate that excuse, so i worked 3 days out of four so now im tired… they skate for 60 minutes and i work 32 hours… i dont see how that is an excuse… just admit it toronto sucked tonight, and deserves to go play golf. or what ever those canucks do…curling?..

damn the leafs got killed by the americans with out any captians LOL, poor game by the leafs and :tup: for the good game.

we have canadians on our team…:bloated:

I REALLY hope your kidding.

what

americans as in rochchacha