OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

This final stretch is going to show a lot about the team. If they can’t find a way to pass Philly- a team riddled with injuries from key players, then they have no business making the playoffs. If they come together as a team and re-group, I think they have a chance at beating any team in the Eastern Conference.

I’d love to see a 1st round Sabres vs Montreal matchup.

• 2 very well put, tonight will be a good game to see what we can do as well

:picard:

Thanks, Captain Obvious. In case you didn’t know, he was cleared by his docs months ago to get back in and start training, but the Sabres docs said “not yet.”

This was months ago.

Any word? Last I heard was “possibly for the playoffs,” again months ago.

his grandchildren dont want him playin

Letting the Rangers sweep the season series is something I don’t think they’re ready to let happen. Watch for them to come out fighting tonight.

I’m worried about Jagr’s line though. I guess that line had 8 or 9 good scoring chances against Boston last night in their 1-0 win.

Anyway, no official link, but I think Bernier’s out again tonight with that groin injury, as he didn’t skate with the team this morning.

Don’t even get me started on that fairweather fan bs.:rant:

i am still contemplating a victory guarantee for tonite

Sounds like one to me

:gotme:

well last time it worked lol

i know i am 3 for 3 !

pommers with a quick goal making it 1-0, but tyutin comes back and puts a soft one past millier.

if there’s one thing that can be said about miller letting in the early soft goal, he usually plays the rest of the game pretty solid.

lol @ drury taking a tripping penalty against Max.

ugh…still cant stand VS

At least they haven’t gone to the NHL board meeting audio yet.

what else is new with miller lately, soft goals

yeah were going to go far if he keeps letting in softies.

fucking LOL

:lol:

the vs complaining is getting kinda lame, honestly.

yeah, they suck, i know. but at least they’re picking up hockey games and showing them nationally, unlike the motherfuckers at espn. (god i miss espn’s hockey coverage).

lol @ lydman looking like connolly and drawing a hooking penalty. c’mon, boys, get something going.

is anyone else worried that spacek might be hurt? i didn’t see him on the ice the last half of the 1st and he’s not on the first pp unit…

theres too much action in this game. its been a while since iv seen the sabres playing this hard, its almost like they want to win.

IB4EVERYONEBITCHINGBOUTAVERYSHIT