OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

nice

this game is a two sided game full of bs calls. you can really get mad at the call on max when the next call was for car knocking their net off when it wasnt even his fault.

holy shit, the sabres found their tryfaces for once.

i love the commentating when the sabres are winning, they are hilarious.

HOLY FUCK!!!

KALETA +6
Weber +6
SEKERA + 5

christ thats nuts

Kaleta, 10 minute misconduct for… not fighting? :bloated:

Jesus, they toss many more people and Carolina isn’t going to have enough guys left to even change lines. :lol:

im glad our powerplay still sucks balls

holllerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Great game. The only one I was able to go to this year. :slight_smile:

great game

except our PP is still fucking horrendous

yet another sweet shorthanded goal.

:tup: bleh

IBTHEYGETSHUTOUTNEXTGAME

Stop it!

haha

box seats do suck though. Went to a game last year in the box. everyone was sitting there with their hands folded.

my friend and I were drinking beers and hootin and hollerin

<---- would rather be in the 300’s

No Tim Connolly is why the PP sucks. They’re still 10th in the league converting the power plays, but without Timmay they’ve got to be close to 30th.

Right now Philly leading Boston 2-1 going into the 3rd period. I don’t really care who wins, as long as it’s ended in goddamn regulation!

edit- annnnd boston tied it with less than 30 seconds left in regulation. another 3 point game. great.

:clap:

keep it UP buffalo!

If we roll Tampa Bay like we should and handle our business with Toronto again, we might be in good shape shortly here.

montreal twice and the senators are gonna be tough

Pens are really helping us out by turning Marty into swiss cheese. 3-0 Pens in the 2nd.

If the Pens hang in there Buffalo will only be 1 point behind Philly with an equal number of games played.

Unfortunately the Flyers have 35 wins to the Sabres 34 and that’s the first tiebreaker if the season ends with both teams tied in points. Overtime loss points could get real interesting at the end of the season.