OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

lol. not yet, i am leaving work before the game starts. :tup:

Anybody hear the Max to Detroit trade rumour??? I say ship him out. No idea what we would get in return though…

great i start work when the game starts

max to detroit for zetterberg and datsyuk??? LOLLERSKATE

if we traded max to detroit, maybe we could get a 2nd rounds pick, or a 3rd defenseman? MAYBE.

how about max, campbell, and a 1st rounder to tampa bay for Vinny Lecavalier!!!111!!!11 i would seriously spooge myself.

you know teh seasons = :bloated: when we get jacked up about unrealistic trades for our “best” player… :bloated:

Max is our best player??? Bawahahaha!! Good one Sammy! I don’t think thats what you meant, but it came across that way to me when I first read it!!

WHAT THE FECK!? What happened to Jenneret!?

yeah why is Sylvester calling? Maybe Jeanneret is sick…

Kevin doing a decent job but as per usual the Sabres are losing.

he’s on vacation, he won’t do the game later this week either

ugh doesn’t matter who calls this…maybe he is sick of calling the sabres in general

T-Bo = T-Blow

typical, blame the goalie its easier. the whole team is playing horrible.

I interrupt this thread with some hockey funnay.

Yeah because a slapshot from 59 feet with no screen is the team’s fault. I guess we should try harder to block those.

We? You posting from the bench in Phoenix?

:picard:

that is all

god our goalie sucked tonight, and so does our announcer, god i dread the day Rick retires.

No just screaming at my TV like I’m on the bench.

And Jovanoski’s goal was a 55 footer in additional to the 59 footer T-Blow already let in.

Not to say it was all T-Blow’s fault but those two definitely were. Bottom line is WE only scored two goals AGAIN.

if darcy doesnt shake up the team by trade deadline hes for sure gonna be out of Buffalo.I see Max GONE, no doubt. Lets pray Regier gets his head out of his ass and finds a way to make Soupy happy!

:picard: